Bellazon

why was my account deleted without any explanations?

FirstonTheMoon

so this evening I proceeded to login into bellazon and it said that my login/PWD was incorrect. I thought weird because I use roboform, but even so I asked to send my PWd to my email, but it says my email isnt in the DB. Then Im surprised because I try to check for my posts and all are gone. My account deleted, my posts gone, all without any explanation <_<

Been part of many forums and never happened to me anything quite like this.

Can any mod or admin throw some light into this matter?

no answers at all?

I can only assume it was some kind of mistake since I had a 0% warning level and really no reason at all to be banned, let alone deleted it. Could it be somekind of anti-spam measures and yours truly had to pay the price for a cleaner BZ?

in anycase if not for me, for future similar cases, it'd be nice to know why it happened.

Because you werea plague of course, j/k :laugh::ninja: . Hmmm...I tried to find the original account thinking I saw such a name comment in the Byron's (an egg for him :p ) thread, but went back a few pages scrolling down and didn't see it, so if maybe you can give me the link I can investigate maybe :idk: ?

i think thats not the first time this happens,cuz once i looked at my visitor list and there was some "ndimane..something" and few days later it was renamed into "Guest" :huh: strange things happens in this forum fo sho :laugh:

no answers at all?

I can only assume it was some kind of mistake since I had a 0% warning level and really no reason at all to be banned, let alone deleted it. Could it be somekind of anti-spam measures and yours truly had to pay the price for a cleaner BZ?

in anycase if not for me, for future similar cases, it'd be nice to know why it happened.

We do have an automatic autospam stopper in place from stopforumspam.com but that should only prevent people from logging in, not deleting their posts. What was your old username and I can take a look? If you were posting spam (which it doesn't seem to be the case) then your account would be deleted along with your posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully we can sort this out.

thanks maddog for the answer

I had the same name account, but everyone of my posts I think I had over 100 highly insightful posts a la "gorgeous babe, fantastic tits, great ass, yeah! (actually some were worst) are gone. Great tragedy for humanity if you ask me.

I didnt spam and the only warning Ive got in my tenure here was for posting something in catalan, but then the warning got kindly removed by the same mod, so really theres no reason why my account is gone.

I suspected it got something to do with the anti-spam mechanisms in place and I infer if thats the case theres nothing to do to recover my old account. Let me know if I can provide further information to pinpoint the malfunction or reason behind my terminal elimination (Arnie talking here).

cheers