Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

Truly random pairings are not predictable. I'm not trying to be rude but it rather spoils the fun of not having the slightest idea who's going to go up against who next. That's just my opinion, but to say that the pairings are random is a bit of a misnomer and completely untrue.

I can understand the plight of both sides. Alphabetical isn't random in that its ordered by alphabet, but then the nominees have no more or less of an advantage seeing as how you have no more control over the name you were born with than you do having your name pulled out of a hat. Though of course, for me the fun is in sometimes seeing (even when my person loses) that I'm not as alone here as I thought (not to mention of all the possible ways to vote, voting the same as a woman from Oklahoma and a man from Germany), seeing how much even an uderdog I don't like is appreciated, seeing if some underdogs will do better than expected and if some of the it girls will do worse than expected and for me the absolute best of all being the prospect of learning new names :) .

Truly random pairings are not predictable. I'm not trying to be rude but it rather spoils the fun of not having the slightest idea who's going to go up against who next. That's just my opinion, but to say that the pairings are random is a bit of a misnomer and completely untrue.

I see what you mean. I thought it was random enough, but now I see it wasn´t. I was just trying to be fair (as Joe said, no more or less of an advantage when it goes to name). Ok, I will mix it a little bit more, that´s no problem :)

I can understand the plight of both sides. Alphabetical isn't random in that its ordered by alphabet, but then the nominees have no more or less of an advantage seeing as how you have no more control over the name you were born with than you do having your name pulled out of a hat. Though of course, for me the fun is in sometimes seeing (even when my person loses) that I'm not as alone here as I thought (not to mention of all the possible ways to vote, voting the same as a woman from Oklahoma and a man from Germany), seeing how much even an uderdog I don't like is appreciated, seeing if some underdogs will do better than expected and if some of the it girls will do worse than expected and for me the absolute best of all being the prospect of learning new names :) .

Joe :hug: sometimes these competitions really surprise me, some underdogs go further and favs are eliminated sooner than I thought them to be, so no one really knows. :hug: