I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

Candice Swanepoel

Gisele Bundchen

Kate Upton - 10

Pan Shuanghuag

Tara Lynn

+1

btw these are not random pairings, or random groups, just saying. Because the last 4 rounds I've been able to call before they were posted within a model. If you follow the same strategy you've been going with (probably wont now but :idk: ) the models will be as follows; Candice Boucher, Ginta Lapina, Julie Ordon, Pace Wu and Susan Coffey.

So in this round Pan Shuanghuag and Tara Lynn will be out, and next round Pace Wu and Susan Coffey will be out...

Following round would be; Behati Prinsloo, Georgina Stojiljkovic, Juliana Margulies, Olga Kurylenko, Simone Villas Boas

Wtb true random pairings prease.

I don´t understand what you´re up to. I simply put them into groups by alphabetical order (20th, 40th, 60th, 80th, 100th, then 19th, 59th, 79th, 99th and so on). I see nothing wrong with that. It was pretty random to me - as I did not put the girls into groups myself, but according to their position in the list by alphabetical order. It´s no secret, after all and it doesn´t matter either. I would not be so sure about those girls being out automatically - not after Petra was blown out in this first round and I thought her to be in final.

One never knows. This competition is here for people to enjoy it and have a fun... that´s all.

I like Candice, Pan and Tara really much too... but I had to choose Gisele because I love her, have loved her for many years and has been my number one since I remember.

Some groups are really hard for me to choose!

btw, great set Kiki :heart: