Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

2.ROUND

IMPORTANT!! - Pretty had a great idea. You can post me new pics or videos of the women you nominated, if you like to. I will change it for anew - including this group, if you can send me new pics or vids of the noms from this first group til it´s closed, I will change it :) if not, nothing happens :)

First 60 women with most points move on. You already know who they are, so we can start a second round. There are 12 groups with 5 women in each one - in the end of this round, 30 women with the most points go on and 30 are eliminated. Groups are made according to points - the strongest girls with the strongest girls, weaker with weaker ones and so on.

1, You have 10 votes to split - use them however you want.

2, When the voting is closed, I will count the number of points given to each women, and when this whole round is over, 30 women with most points move on and 30 are eliminated (as has been stated already).

3, If any further info needed, write me.

I think we can start :)

2. ROUND

GROUP 11 - 28.9.2012

Toni Garrn

Sarah Stephens

Bregje Heinen

Rianne Ten Haken

Bar Refaeli

VOTING - Please, remember that you have 10 votes to split, no more. Give it to one or split it however you want, according to the likeness of the women. You do not have to split all 10 votes if you do not feel like it, you can split how much you want, just not more than 10.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The voting will be stopped on 1st October 2012, it means you have 3 days to vote. I will also put noticement about this competition to each woman´s thread, as in the previous year. Hope everything is clear, if there are any questions, feel free to ask me.

NEWS - I will count only votes from members with more than 50 posts through the whole competition.

VOTE:

Split your 10 (or less) points amongst these women:

Toni Garrn

Sarah Stephens

Bregje Heinen

Rianne Ten Haken

Bar Refaeli

Toni.jpg bfan_sarah1.jpg bfan_sarah2.jpg Bregje.jpg Rianne.jpg 16l9rid.jpg