Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan revival

Jennka

Pheno, this happens all the time (especially with Adriana, Candice and Amber Heard and Bar) - if there is any way to find out which votes are "false" please tell me, I´ll be glad :idk: other way I can do nothing - I cannot forbid people to vote just because they have less than 50 posts - especially not now as we are heading to the end and most of the rounds are over.

I was thinking about posts restriction for a longer time (and I plan to do that for the final round) but for now I don´t know how much that would be - 20, 30, 40, 50...

I would like to hear other peoples´ opinion too, so everyone feel free to express yourself, I´ll be grateful!

they are probably multi account from some previous members that have already voted for their models, and since they are losing they create new accounts to vote for their favorite models more than once, is just my opinion I might be wrong. that is my theory. I went back to check on the Candice vote they are many new accounts for 2012, like january, and february 2012. and some old account too, as 2011 with less than 70 post. weird.

Emily no question and its good to be back :)

welcome back :hug:

Thanks Jennka............... holiday without computer is no fun at all :)

I actually enjoy holidays without computer the most :)

Voting is closed, new round asap. Thank you all for voting :)

they are probably multi account from some previous members that have already voted for their models, and since they are losing they create new accounts to vote for their favorite models more than once, is just my opinion I might be wrong. that is my theory. I went back to check on the Candice vote they are many new accounts for 2012, like january, and february 2012. and some old account too, as 2011 with less than 70 post. weird.

Yeah it is... is there anyone who can check the accounts and tell if they are from the same IP address? I would be grateful.

RESULTS:

Candice Swanepoel - 250 (190 without the votes from people with less then 50 posts)

Barbara Palvin - 90

Marloes Horst - 130

For now I will leave it this way. If anyone can tell me which votes are false I will change Candice´s score. I will also think about the votes restriction, but tell me what do you think is appropriate - from 10 to 50 or more?

3.ROUND

IMPORTANT!! - Pretty had a great idea. You can post me new pics or videos of the women you nominated, if you like to. I will change it for anew - including this group, if you can send me new pics or vids of the noms from this first group til it´s closed, I will change it :) if not, nothing happens :)

10 groups with 3 women in each.

You have to choose only one woman from those three.

In the end of the round, points are counted together with the points from the previous rounds and first 10 women with the most points make it to the final round.

I think we can start :)

3. ROUND

GROUP Zita - 2.4.2012

Angelina Jolie

post-3761-0-1445985581-43956_thumb.jpg

Charlize Theron

post-3761-0-1445985581-45517_thumb.jpg

Erin Heatherton

post-3761-0-1445985581-48956_thumb.jpg

VOTING - Please, remember that you have to choose one woman.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The voting will be stopped on 4th of April 2012, it means you have 2 days to vote. I will also put noticement about this competition to each woman´s thread, as in the previous year. Hope everything is clear, if there are any questions, feel free to ask me.

VOTE:

Choose one woman from these:

Angelina Jolie

Charlize Theron

Erin Heatherton