Jennka

Candice Boucher

Ginta Lapina

Julie Ordon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Emily Didonato 6

you have 10 split, not 6 ;)

we do not need to give the 10 points, we can give less

sure, but what sense does it make to give your fav. model less than 10 if you you don't give a point to someone else?

sure, but what sense does it make to give your fav. model less than 10 if you you don't give a point to someone else?

what sense makes it when people would be forced to vote for models they don´t like or are not such fans of? I can be a fan and give only 6, because 10 seems too much for me - maybe I´m not THAT much of a fan.

Nothing serious. Just fun. I wrote in the rules that no one has to splitt all the 10 points :)

Candice Boucher - 4

Ginta Lapina

Julie Ordon - 4 her lips and big smile give her an edge for me, but I prefer her with her clothes ON :ninja: , so that's a step back :ninja: . Not that you have to have it all, that's just in light of competing :) .

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Emily Didonato - 2

We have 20 groups with 5 women in each group. I chose the groups randomly by use of numbers.

GROUP I

Edita Vilkeviciute

post-3761-0-1445985558-52928_thumb.jpg

Pace Wu

post-3761-0-1445985558-57689_thumb.gif

Liu Wen

post-3761-0-1445985558-60105_thumb.png

Isabeli Fontana

post-3761-0-1445985558-63909_thumb.gif

Sarah Shahi

post-3761-0-1445985558-67761_thumb.jpg

You have 10 votes to split. Split them however you want, you don´t even have to use them all, but you can´t split MORE than just 10 votes. If you are not a fan of any of these women, you can give each 1 or zero or whatever you want. Hope everything is clear. 2 women with the least points will be eliminated and 3 go on. I will stop voting on Monday morning (4th of July) in my time zone :) (that gives you three days to vote). Clicking on names will put you on their respective threads. To them I will also put a noticement of this competition for their fans to vote for them.

Edita Vilkeviciute

Pace Wu

Liu Wen

Isabeli Fontana

Sarah Shahi

Vote!