Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Is Ana really popular in Brazil? In the states it seems as if few people know her and a lot see her but don't know her name off their hand like, say, Gisele. But is she really popular in Brazil?

There was an interview with her posted a while back in the Motion thread where she talked about needing body guards whenever she came home to Brazil because she was afraid of being kidnapped - that kinda gave me the impression she's quite well known. But yeah, I'd like to hear from native Brazilians as well! :)

in brazil the supermodels are like celebrities i'm pretty positive, like i saw in an interview whenever alessandra goes home everyone in the airport and all around her knows who she is and it has to be like that with ana too

in brazil the supermodels are like celebrities i'm pretty positive, like i saw in an interview whenever alessandra goes home everyone in the airport and all around her knows who she is and it has to be like that with ana too

Not really. Only Gisele or Adriana <_<

Not really. Only Gisele or Adriana <_<

unless you are extremly in love the fashion indrustry and decide to look up the models :)

I was in the Mexx store in Dundrum Town Center (a fancy mall in Dublin) on Wednesday, and they had their entire new Fall/Winter collection out, and Ana was ALL over the store. Huge posters everywhere, as well as smaller framed pictures. Really gorgeous photos too, all in black and white with almost a vintage feel - dark backgrounds, lots of fall leaves, etc. And they were all new to me, I'd never seen them before - so I'm pretty sure she's doing another Mexx campaign for this Fall/Winter season! I'm definitely keeping my eye out for a new catalog.

And no, I didn't take any photos - the mall has a strict no-photography-policy. Pft. jerks!

anyone else think her and james shud get back together?? :p

I do!!! Helly was :yuckky:

Ana is in the Vanity Fair September issue according to tFS. She is part of the brasilian models in the Brasilian appreciation issue.

If you guys didn't now. :p

:woot: wohooo :woot: I didn't know that, thanks fery. Im sure it's gonna be a great magazine with the brasilian models :drool: