Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

SIGHting

Spotted: Sienna Miller's ex-boyfriend, model/singer Jamie Burke, making out with Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros at a Bacardi party in Sao Paulo on Saturday night.

sienna_miller.webp

he dated with half of holywood

OH COME ON!, THAT'S THE GUY?!, JESUS I HAVE TO ADMIT I HATED HELLY BUT COME ON THIS GUY SUCKS!, SHE CAN GET SOMEONE MUCH BETTER!!!, AT THIS POINT I THINK HELLY WAS BETTER THAN THIS CHEAP CLOWN.... :banghead:

come on!!! Ana didn't go out with this guy...people like to spread rumors.

this was a big party full of photographers, how come they didn't get any pics???????

and all the pics i saw Ana was just talking...

GOOD POINT YELI, WELL I HOPE SHE DIND'T GO OUT WIHT THIS DUDE!!!! :yes:

Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros has been caught doing some rather unseemly things at Sao Paulo fashion week according to the official website of the event.

Things went (very) wild in the backstage of Bloody Social's concert at SPFW ss2007/08. Jamie Burkle and supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros cared very little for time and place when they got entwined in a crazy and hot quick relationship.

No photographer could shoot the scene, but witnesses ensure the couple was seen yesterday (june, 15) having a strong and wild sexual affair. There was a moment in which Ana Beatriz Barros' skirt kind of became a shirt, go figure.

Besides, the two fashion icons also urinated inside the backstage, in a private corner that was not a bathroom under any definition. Let us not forget Burke is currently dating Sienna Miller. Poor Sienna: so beautiful and so very unfortunate when it comes to men...

Is Ana done with doing victoria's secret?

It almost seems that way - I haven't seen her in a catalog for VS for aaages! And in the VS stores she's only present in the Intimissimi section (or at least, she was in a VS in Orlando). Perhaps she's only still doing the fashion show? :/