Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Are uou sure Thug ? I can't find it. Give us the link, plzzzzzz. :D

Yo! whaz up :evil: my little brazilian sweetheart ~LoLz~ of course i'm sure --Heh

i just didn't want to hotlink it to this site-- coz i could of swore i read somewhere around here

where they don't want you to post other website links to this site <_< Heh-

but i see some other person already did it ~lOlZ~ as long as it wasn't me :ninja: :whistle:

yeah sweetheart you can go on the SI website and see it too- you can't miss it- its on the right

side of the screen-- where it says "videos" and you will see something where it says SI2007 swimsuit--just click on that--and you'll see it :drool:

Damn! i'm just happy my boo Ana is gonna be in it again this year :drool: Woah!

i hope she bangs out the cover this year! ;) Yo! that would be HOT!

and its coming out on my birthday too :fun: Damn! Heh-- this year seems like

its gonna be loaded with brazilian ladies :drool: i can't wait! ~Lolz~

talk 2 u laterz sweetheart :evil: :kiss:

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it gangsta

Keepin it real

Peace yall ;)

Hey dearest. Thank you SO MUCH. I found it. Our Ana is looking so hot :heart:

Thank you so much.

Yeah she don't have a Myspace. I saw that alot of the candids as of Ana, Ale and Adrianas were on these fakes Myspace pages and these fakes were saying it was them :yuckky: These are the really popular ones: http://www.myspace.com/anabeatrizbarros http://www.myspace.com/smexiie_brazilln_babe_ana http://www.myspace.com/anabanana82 I've also noticed that alot of the gifs which people here on Bellazon have been used such as Persuazns and Miwas <_< So many people think that its the 'real' Ana, Gisele, Adriana, Ale, Izabel, Isabeli, Karolina etc etc I could go on and on.

Are uou sure Thug ? I can't find it. Give us the link, plzzzzzz. :D

Yo! whaz up :evil: my little brazilian sweetheart ~LoLz~ of course i'm sure --Heh

i just didn't want to hotlink it to this site-- coz i could of swore i read somewhere around here

where they don't want you to post other website links to this site <_< Heh-

but i see some other person already did it ~lOlZ~ as long as it wasn't me :ninja: :whistle:

yeah sweetheart you can go on the SI website and see it too- you can't miss it- its on the right

side of the screen-- where it says "videos" and you will see something where it says SI2007 swimsuit--just click on that--and you'll see it :drool:

Damn! i'm just happy my boo Ana is gonna be in it again this year :drool: Woah!

i hope she bangs out the cover this year! ;) Yo! that would be HOT!

and its coming out on my birthday too :fun: Damn! Heh-- this year seems like

its gonna be loaded with brazilian ladies :drool: i can't wait! ~Lolz~

talk 2 u laterz sweetheart :evil: :kiss:

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it gangsta

Keepin it real

Peace yall ;)

Hey dearest. Thank you SO MUCH. I found it. Our Ana is looking so hot :heart:

Thank you so much.

ooooooooooooooooooo anabb cover please send us the link! :blush: i'll love u forever if u do!

It may be February, but things heat up with our exclusive first look at the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

"It was really fun, it was cool, it was beautiful," model ANA BEATRIZ BARROS says of the sizzling photo shoot for the popular issue, hitting newsstands Wednesday, February 14. "We look good. We look like Brazilians."

The water and sand-filled shoot took place at the Txai Resort in Bahia, Brazil, where friends and family joined the lovely Brazilian ladies for the nine-day shoot.

The theme was music, and the sun-kissed gals had fun playing drums and guitars while hamming it up for the camera.

The native Brazilian babes had nothing but glowing things to say about their homeland.

"What I love about Brazil is the energy, the people," ALINE NAKASHIMA says. "I love the food in Brazil. Everything is natural."

Barros agrees. "Brazil is a great country," she says. "The Brazilian colors, the Brazilian flag, the Brazilian sun -- they're beautiful."

And ANA PAULA ARAÚJO calls it a welcoming country. "It receives you with open arms," she says.

The other sexy models taking part in the swimsuit issue include RAICA OLIVEIRA, FERNANDA MOTTA, DANIELLA SARAHYBA and FERNANDA TAVARES.

Ana's playlist from SI website (the music shes into atm):

You Only Live Once, The Strokes

Time For Heroes, The Libertines

I Just Wanna Love You, Jay-Z

Better Together, Jack Johnson

Olhos nos Olhos, Chico Buarque

Riders On The Storm, The Doors

Sexy Back, Justin Timberlake

Jokerman, Bob Dylan

The Shining, Badly Drawn Boy

Close To Me, The Cure

Pop Culture Q&A with Ana

First album you bought?

The Doors

First concert you attended?

Rolling Stones

Rock star that you know?

Mick Jagger, Julian Casablanca and Axel Rose

Rock star you want to know?

It's too late, but Jim Morrison.

Gnarls Barkley is...

Don't know.

Britney Spears is...

OK.

K-Fed is...

No comment.

When I sing karaoke...

I have a lot of fun.

Song that reminds you of your first kiss?

No song can remind me of that better than Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Song that makes you cry?

Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen

What you wanted to be at age 10?

A veterinarian.

Athlete that you want to know?

Andy Roddick.

I'll spend Valentine's Day...

At the SI Swimsuit Launch party, but if I wasn't I would be with my boyfriend on a desert island.

What attracts you to a man?

Confidence.

BORN: Itabira, Brazil

DISCOVERED: Ana and her older sister, Patricia (also a model) were walking on a Rio beach nine years ago when they were spotted by a representative from Elite Model Management.

SI RÉSUMÉ: This is Ana's sixth appearance (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) in the Swimsuit Issue.

DID YOU KNOW? Ana's favorite word in English? Love. In Portuguese? Saudade, which loosely translates into "dreamy wistfulness or intense longing." Who knew this Brazilian was such a romantic? "It's true," says Ana Beatriz. "At least sometimes." In 2004 Jennifer Lopez selected Ana to be the face of her new lingerie line, JLO Lingerie. Said Lopez, "I wanted someone young, sexy and urban, with universal appeal." A soccer fan, Ana roots for Clube Atletico Mineiro (a Brazilian soccer club).

Source: SI website