Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Hello, everyone.

I was just wondering, does anyone know the meaning of Ana Beatriz Barros' tattoo? The moon and star? I remember awhile back the meaning was explained, but I can't seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Hello, everyone.

I was just wondering, does anyone know the meaning of Ana Beatriz Barros' tattoo? The moon and star? I remember awhile back the meaning was explained, but I can't seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Not sure what it means, other than that there was a pic posted here a while back showing more or less her whole family, and they all had that same tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo! whaz up yall! Heh ;) i know fashion week started here in NYC- N i been lookin all over for my gorgeous- sexy boo Ana! :drool:

Aint she gonna do any shows here in NYC? :confused:

Ana usually do the Baby Phat show--right? but i didn't see my girl Ana in dat show! N she usually do Cia Martima in brazil--so i just knew she was gonna do it in NYC too--but i aint see my Boo, Ana in that show either! :angry: Damn! I'm upset! ~~LolZ~

I know her girl Ale Ambrosio did some show called- Rock -n- Republic--i thought i'd see my sexy goddess Ana in that show--but she wasn't there either! Damn!

I mean--Dang! my boo Ana looks better than any of them models i been seeing in these shows-she knocks all of them on thier asses! ~LoLz~ Ana puts them all to shame! :evil: Ana got that sexy catwalk-strut goin on! :drool:

Ana looks a hell of a lot better than Ale Ambrosio ~just my opinion~ Heh :p better body-better face.

Damn! ~LolZ~ everythang!

Did any of yall see Ana- in any show as of yet? maybe Big Poppa-over here missed sumthin- ~LolZ~ :)

or did yall here-she gonna be doin any shows?

If i don't see her in any of them here shows- i'm gonna have to go down to Bryant Park-here in NYC-and protest! :laugh: cos aint no way-a model as GORGEOUS as my boo Ana shouldn't be in at least 1 show!

I know she here in NYC now-cos i seen them recent pics of her taken the other day at some party--well i don't know...yall peeps know anything?

I'm tellin yall! if i had it my way- i'd book Ana for every damn show! :drool: Damn! Ana is SMOKIN HOT!!!

sizzle baby- S I Z Z L E -heh :evil:

Thug Life-Hard Life

Keepin it REAL in NYC

N-Lovin-all the beautiful young ladies

Peace ;)

Hey everyone! I'm new here.

I've been reading this forum for a long time but just now decided to register and join the club of Anabb lovers!

I love Ana. I have been following her career closely since 2000. I have a funny story how I discovered her in 2000. I have a cousin who, for a short period of time was a Guess? model. I was telling my boyfriend at the time about it and went on to the Guess? website hoping to find pictures of my cousin to show him (no luck, she was no on the site) and that was when I first saw Ana BB. I thought she was stunning, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I have admired and followed her ever since.

It has been such a joy to have seen her blossom (she now smiles for candids as opposed to when she was a shy young girl! lol) and see her career develop from doing small catalogs all the way to SI and VS.

I rmeember when she said she hopes people never get tired of looking at her.......well I NEVER get tired and always want to see more and more!

Like you all, I adore Ana! and I'm glad to be here. :wave:

Am I the only one who has noticed that Helly has not appeared in pictures with Ana (except one time July 1st this year) since March this year? Maybe they broke up?

Something seems different considering that they were attached at the hip for about a year. Now all the candids seem to be with her model friends and family....not much Helly.

I'm not saying this because I don't like him, I actually do like him for her. Granted he's not very attractive but he is a rich man, and seems to have the time and money to jet set all over the world with Ana while she does fashion shows and photo shoots as her little sidekick companion. What other man has the time and money to do that? not even other celebrities or male models (they have their own modeling to do). I'm thinking the fact that he keeps her good company yet is not broke, and likes to parties with her is why she likes him so much. Traveling models get lonely. I Also think she likes him because he acts so unimpressed by everything all the time and maybe this makes her feel more relaxed. like he's always cool, calm and collected. Ana seems cool and calm to me, too. I think she likes this in a guy also.

Hasn't it been like 3 years they've been together now? 3-4 years is about the limit couples last now days without getting married, and I don't think Ana is ready for that yet. I'm not sure if they're still together or broken up but whatever Ana does, I support her (except wreckless behavior). I hope she gets at least 5 more years out of modeling. She's so breathtakingly beautiful, and tall, I think she probably be able to do it.

anyways, just my opinion and Miss Ana B!