Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Ana shot last week the new Valisere campaign...great news!

But the sad news is that she's not going to be at SPFW!

Now that's a damn shame! she aint doing them there SPFW shows! :yuckky:

but does anyone know why she aint doing the shows? ~LolZ~

maybe she's busy working on something else! :evil:

shouldn't be too hard for yall to find out-- being that my baby Ana now has her own forum :)

maybe some of the Moderators could ask my girl Ana herself or her agency Next :p

I wanna know! ~~LolZ~~ and i'm sure other peeps wanna know too! Heh-- ;)

Peace Yall! :evil:

Ana shot last week the new Valisere campaign...great news!

But the sad news is that she's not going to be at SPFW!

Now that's a damn shame! she aint doing them there SPFW shows! :yuckky:

but does anyone know why she aint doing the shows? ~LolZ~

She's not doing SPFW because she's going to do a photshoot with photografer Gui Paganini. :)

The Gui Paganini shoot is Valisere...which is over, she did the campaign in SP

pidgin english translation follows 7/7/06

Ana Beatriz Barros is in Brazil, but not to parade in Sao Pablo Fashion Week. She passed all this Friday in Studio Six, in the New Village Conceisao, being shot for the new campaign of the Valisere. Who signs the essay? Gui Paganini.

Unless of course she is doing more shooting with Paganini, in Europe - where she says she is now...

ana wrote in ale's forum :fun: they are amazing

Hi guys!:D

Ana and I are best friends for 10 years....We always have amazing times when we're together...we've been through alot of difficult times which made are friendship really strong...

she's like a sister to me....love her!

kisses Ale;)

oi ale,

yes i agree with you we've been through alot of difficult times but that only shows how strong is our friendship.

i hope to be always around you and wish you alot of luck in life!

kisses ana:P

I really love Ana's official site!

Here's a crazy request, and i understand if it doesn't get taken up, but i thought i'd throw it out there. I went on Ana's official site and was trying to watch the video/slideshow of her childhood photos and it was taking FOREVER cause i still have my dialup. Is it possible for some to still the photos and post each individual photo in the candid section of this forum? Like i said, I know this is a wild request, but i had to throw it out there. Thanks!

:kiss:

Here's a crazy request, and i understand if it doesn't get taken up, but i thought i'd throw it out there. I went on Ana's official site and was trying to watch the video/slideshow of her childhood photos and it was taking FOREVER cause i still have my dialup. Is it possible for some to still the photos and post each individual photo in the candid section of this forum? Like i said, I know this is a wild request, but i had to throw it out there. Thanks!

I do have a lot of of the photos from the sideshow (53 in total) but I don't have time to post them right now. I will do tomorrow though!

I do have a lot of of the photos from the sideshow (53 in total) but I don't have time to post them right now. I will do tomorrow though!

OMG! Thank you! :hell yea!: That would be sweet! :heart: