Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

As soon as I get my christmas check I'm going to scour bookstores for pictures of Ana in magazines, because sadly all I have is VS.

That being said, I receieved a catalog from them the other day for a "semi-annual sale" and there was a picture of Ana in there I hadn't seen before. Once I figure out where I put my scanner, I'll scan it and post it in the VS thread.

:wub:

I got that catalog today too, and noticed that picture, can't wait for the scan.

If you hurry to the bookstore you might be able to find a copy of V magazine, it's $8.95 and just about the largest magazine I have ever seen. Unfortunately lots of places don't carry it, but if you email the people at the magazine for help on a location where you can purchase it, they are very helpful. They gave me a list of every place that carries it in southern Michigan, which was cool. Vmagazine.com I think

Here is the cover, just so you know what to look for.

clipboard010st.jpg

I got that catalog today too, and noticed that picture, can't wait for the scan.

If you hurry to the bookstore you might be able to find a copy of V magazine, it's $8.95 and just about the largest magazine I have ever seen. Unfortunately lots of places don't carry it, but if you email the people at the magazine for help on a location where you can purchase it, they are very helpful. They gave me a list of every place that carries it in southern Michigan, which was cool. Vmagazine.com I think

Here is the cover, just so you know what to look for.

Can't seem to find it myself. Used to be at the Borders down south, but no luck as of yet. Helpful on the website, hmm?

I know it's huge, but I've scanned images from V magazine before, and it's o Ana, so it would be worth the effort. Can't find it on ebay.

I have this feeling it will be difficult to find on ebay, I'm not so sure many people know she is in this issue.

I emailed the people at the magazine and they gave me a list of every store in my area that carries it, luckily, I live within 10 mile of two of the places that carry it.

The one I bought mine from had 3, and I bought two of those(Someone had turned them the opposite direction and laid them on their side :laugh: , trying to hide them it looked like). I'm not sure how many other stores order it in.