Height: 5'11"

Weight:

Measurements: 34-24-34

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blond (Originally Brunette)

Ad Campaigns

Guess?, Hanro, Replay, Victoria's Secret, Sisley, Cia Maritima, Iguatemi

J.LO, Alphorria, Forum, Armani Jeans, St. Patrick, Triton, Rosa Cha,

Naf Naf, Yamamay, Freemans of London, Oakley and more....

Runway Appearances

Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, Rosa Cha, Valentino, Triton, Rygy, Versus,

Forum, Ellus, Eduardo Suppes, M. Officer, Patachou, Maria Bonita, Cia Maritima,

Cavalera, Blue Man, BCBG, Baby Phat, Andre Lima, Betsey Johnson, Carlota Joaquina,

Cooparoca, Graca Ottoni, Marcelo Quadros, Caio Gobbi,

Carlos Tufvesson, Alphorria, Alice Roi, Agua de Coco, Iodice, Lenny, Lino Villaventura,

Walter Rodrigues, Zoomp, Vide Bula, Versace, Mareu Nischke,

Uma, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Alice Tapajos, Ronaldo Fraga,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey does one of you wonderful people want to translate this for me?

I attempted to use an online translater but it kinda butchered the translation I think.

Anyways here is what I wanted translated. It's is from an editorial in Quem magazine from Sept 2004 Thanks in advance even though I'm pretty sure noone will do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O Recreio de Ana Beatriz Barros

Depois de quase dez anos de carreira, a modelo Ana Beatriz Barros se tornou uma das tops mais requisitadas do mundo. A brasileria, de 22 anos, se da ao luxo de nao baixar nem um centavo de seu cache milionario, seja qual for o convite de trabalho. Convidada pessoalmente pela cantora Jennifer Lopez para ser a garota-propaganda de sua grife de roupas, ela so aceitou apos negociar o valor que queria. "Foi a propria Jennifer que me escolheu, depois de ver minhas fotos, e ficou ao meu lado na producao, opinando no cabelo e na maquiagem", conta.

Nascida na cidade mineira de Itabira e descoberta por um olhheiro quando passeava com a irma Patricia no rio, Ana fez varios desfiles, tanto na Sao Paulo Fashion Week quanto no Fashion Rio.

Dois dias antes de desfilar para a Lenny, no Rio, ela deu um rasante pela casa de Quem, em campos do Jordao. Enquanto curtia o dia ensolarado na serra, aproveitou para falar da carreira de modleo e da vida pessoal. Morando em Nova York ha cinco anos, ela assinou um supercontrato com a L'Oreal. Ja fez campanhas para a Guess, Armani e Victoria's Secret, entre outras grandes marcas, alem de inumeras capas de revista.

No Brasil, Ana Beatriz pode ser vista na campanha da Sais, de moda praia, segunda marca do estilista Amir Slama. Ela tambem assina uma das linhas da grife, com direito a opinar na modelagem dos biquinis e maios, que valorizam o busto, e nas estampas, de borboletas e flores. "Depois que eu deixar a carreira de modelo, quero continuar trabalhando no mundo fashion, mas como empresaria. Esse foi e primeiro passo", diz. No ensaio em Campos do Jordao, Ana aproveitou o calor para mostrar um de seus biquinis. Tambem posou com looks que acabaram de sair das passarelas da sao paulo fashion Week, que ela mesma escolheu, e que devem estar nas vitrines no proximo verao.

Cinema a vista. Mas a carreira da mineirinha ja toma novos rumos. Em agosto, ela deve dar inicio as filmagens de um longa-metragem, uma producao latino-americana. "Ja recebi varios convites para cinema, mas nunca me interessei. Brian de Palma, por exemplo, me chamou para participar de Femme Fatale, mas eu recusei porque era um papel sexy demais", lembra. "Prefiro comecar com uma producao mais alternativa, que fuja do estereotipo da mulher gostosa."

A vida pessoal tambem anda as mil maravilhas. Ana namora ha um ano o marchand norte-americano Helly Nahmad, que conheceu em Nova York. Afirma que esta mais apaixonada do que nunca. "Quando ficamos muito tempo sem nos ver, ele pega um aviao e vai me visitar onde eu estiver", diz.

Personally I think she is a supermodel. I think she's gotten to that point where she is one of the faces many people can put a name to. The ability to be easily recognized is what puts her above say a regular model that hasn't had the exposure or success that she has had.

Chances are she will continue to get more popular, which is always great for us, because that means we'll get to see her work more often.

Even if she doesn't get more popular and stays right where she is at now, I'm completely satisfied with that. :)

I'm sure she is more than happy with where her career has taken her and the level of success she has attained, whether or not people think of her as a SuperModel or just a model. I'm glad she seems to be having fun doing what she's doing. :)

i could't agree more :) She is only 22 and she has bright future waiting her.She is great model no doubt about that.But also ı want to her and alessandra in the hollywood :) Modeling is not a job that you can do it forever.Sadly 6 or 7 years later their careers ends.After that it will be great to see them in hollywood.

Yes, If they make the transition over to movies, that would be a great, great thing. :)

From an article I just tried to read in Portuguese, I learned that Ana has already gotten offers from Hollywood filmmakers, but has turned them down for one reason or another. I tried to use an online translator but it got all jumbled up. :laugh:

But if she is getting offers, that means people must be interested in seeing what she can do on screen. :)

I really hope she decides on something that suits her well, and something she finds fun and interesting to take part in. As well as the same for Alessandra. Because the most important thing is that they have fun venturing into other fields and in everything they do. :D

Ana speaks english well i think if we compare to alessandra,adriana.Hope she get more offers.She seems really intelligent and i think she has some plans about future. in fashion tv she talked about she want to be an business women after she leaves the modeling.