Bellazon

Marina Laswick
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

When on the patreon subject, holly crap Yanet Garcia opened with over 1M followers liking her OF posts in a single day, god knows how much she gonna earn per day :D

I wonder what does 1m insta followers that Marina has would translate into $$$ if she were to start some modeling tutorials or workout guides etc...

https://www.maxim.com/news/yanet-garcia-worlds-hottest-weather-girl-on-onlyfans

15 hours ago, zoran said:

When on the patreon subject, holly crap Yanet Garcia opened with over 1M followers liking her OF posts in a single day, god knows how much she gonna earn per day :D

I wonder what does 1m insta followers that Marina has would translate into $$$ if she were to start some modeling tutorials or workout guides etc...

https://www.maxim.com/news/yanet-garcia-worlds-hottest-weather-girl-on-onlyfans

Wonder if she follows this thread, and yeah, not to be off topic but 1m insta if only 1% sub thats 10k people paying what, the minimum lets say 10 usd/month... id sub for sure :D

3 hours ago, Jonathan Percy said:

Wonder if she follows this thread, and yeah, not to be off topic but 1m insta if only 1% sub thats 10k people paying what, the minimum lets say 10 usd/month... id sub for sure :D

Apparently, Yanet just charged people 100 bucks for a picture, idk...

Anyway, 10 bucks/month is way underrated for Marina id do 20-30 easy.

3 minutes ago, zoran said:

Apparently, Yanet just charged people 100 bucks for a picture, idk...

Anyway, 10 bucks/month is way underrate for Marina id do 20-30 easy.

20 is resonable, 30 maybe. But i think she is under modelling contracts straining her back and probably cant commit to both worlds. But then again, i think people would sub even for workout/modeling tutorials as you said, if it is onlyfans doesnt mean it has to be erotic or anything of that sort... i mean there are ASMR models there with 50 usd/month subs doing nothing but chew gums on a microphone :D

On 4/21/2021 at 7:27 AM, Edward Bronson said:

20 is resonable, 30 maybe. But i think she is under modelling contracts straining her back and probably cant commit to both worlds. But then again, i think people would sub even for workout/modeling tutorials as you said, if it is onlyfans doesnt mean it has to be erotic or anything of that sort... i mean there are ASMR models there with 50 usd/month subs doing nothing but chew gums on a microphone :D

I doubt modelling agency would have anything against Marina doing modeling tutorials, workout routines or tips on successful casting portfolios/videos... do they even have a say what a woman does off work ? And it is not like Marina is a tv host or weather girl like Yanet is... and still have OF.

edit: Apparently, Yanet is selling 100$ per bikini shot image... and has about 1k likes/purchase per picture... WTF ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 11:23 AM, Doobie333 said:

Sadly she loves Jesus, is married, so, she will always be beautiful but boring.

You know, it doesnt have to be erotic/sexual onlyfans, can be like modeling/casting videos, how to this and that, id still sub. People are doing asmr/gaming patreon content, doesnt mean if she is a creator it has to go against any moral/religious standards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...