Bellazon

Job interview

Lassaelia

I recently applied for a job at Victoria's Secret and I was scheduled for a group interview today. Everything went well and I did get called back for a one on one interview. Does anyone have any advice for this particular interview and also, does anyone have advice for interviews in general. Some questions to consider are...

1. How should you wear your make-up?

2. How should your make-up be done?

3. Should you wear nail polish, if any at all?

4. What kind of questions should you expect?

• 2 weeks later...
I recently applied for a job at Victoria's Secret and I was scheduled for a group interview today. Everything went well and I did get called back for a one on one interview. Does anyone have any advice for this particular interview and also, does anyone have advice for interviews in general. Some questions to consider are...

1. How should you wear your make-up?

2. How should your make-up be done?

3. Should you wear nail polish, if any at all?

4. What kind of questions should you expect?

Neutral Colors for nails and makeup. Less in More. You can wear nail poilsh. The questions you can expect in any retail jobs. How long are you willing to work there? Are you willing to work weekends? what are your strengths? Why do you want to work there? Etc