Bellazon

Amelia Warner
Thumbnail

Twinkle

^ That's the actress 'Amelia Warner'. Not the model. :laugh:

Article from her fashion spot: From 2006

It's been a whirlwind few months for Sydney schoolgirl Amelia Warner, one of the winners of the Arena style.

Xpo model search competition in April 2005. "It all happened so fast!" she says.

"One week I was in this competition thinking I had no luck at all of getting in and the next thing I was doing my test shoots and getting my portfolio organised."

The 16-year-old beauty was one of four winners, landing a Jeans West advertising campaign before being snapped up by Vivien's Model Management.

Although Warner now gets to dress up in glamorous clothes on shoots, she prefers to keep things more casual when out and about.

"I like simple things like nice jeans or a skirt," she says, adding that she "practically lives in her new Sass & Bide jeans".

When she gets a chance to indulge her shopping nees, Warner heads straight for Oxford Street in Paddington, Sydney,

and the boutiques of her favourite designers such as Tsubi and Bettina Liano. Next on her list of summer must-haves? "Definitely a pair of cool wedges."

Warner lists Gemma Ward and Miranda Kerr as two of her favourite models and has ambitions to eventually model in Milan and New York.

For the time being, though, she is happy right here: "I just love it! I have met so many nice and important people in the industry...it's fantastic."

^ Not the pictures, just the video. :laugh: You did good, Twinkle.

Her Stats:

Nationality: Australian

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Date of birth: June 24 1989

Place of birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Height: 5'9" ; 175cm

Measurements: (US) 32-24-34 ; (EU) 81-61-86

Dress size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe size: (US) 8 ; (EU) 38.5 ; (UK) 5.5

Agencies:

Vivien's Model Management - Sydney

Dreamodels Workshop

Next Model Management - Los Angeles

Advertisements:

Canon IXUS camera , City of Sydney , Kooba , Levi Jeans , Mike & Chris , Puella

Info from Facebook. (Fan-Page)

Amelia Aye (AKA Amelia Than-Aye) was born in New South Wales, Sydney, June 24th 1989.

She is Eurasian (Australian, Irish, Danish, Burmese and a little Chinese).

Amelia is an international model signed to many top agencies all over the world.

Her professional modelling career began when she was signed to Vivien's Model Management, Sydney, in 2006.

Since then her career has blossomed leading her to catch the eye of agencies including Next Models, Los Angeles, with whom she singed to in 2007;

Dream Models, Hong Kong, which she has been represented by since 2007 also and her latest contract with Models 1, London, in 2008.

She plans to conquor Paris next in hope to find representation there.

Amelia has appeared in many major campaigns including Levi's Jeans, Canon, Kooba, Mike & Chris and City of Sydney.

She has also featured in lots of international magazines, even gracing covers, and plenty of runway shows in fashion weeks all over the world.