Height: 6'2

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Suit: 40R

Chest: 39 1/2

Waist: 32

Hips: 38

Shoes: 11US

Agencies: ReQuest(NY), Louisa(Hamburg), Group Model Management(Madrid),Click(Paris) & Fashion Milano.

Ram is from Hadera, Israel. Born November 6th 1987, he is 24 years old. He was discovered by ReQuests Samuel Zakuto while on duty as a Sergeant in the Israeli Army.

post-41992-1305423578_thumb.png post-41992-1305423585_thumb.png

Interview for OUT Magazine's "Models We Love"

Out: How old are you and where are you from?

Ram Boneh: I'm 24 years old and I'm from Israel.

What were you doing before you started modeling?

Ram: Before I started modeling I was a soldier in the Israeli army. I started modeling thanks to a good friend who was a model herself and recognized my potential. Shortly afterwards I met my agent, Samuel Zakuto from Request Models in New York.

What was your first shoot? Were you nervous?

Ram: My first shoot was for Kenneth Cole which I remember as going very well -- and no, I wasn't at all nervous.

What do you like most about modeling?

Ram: The things I like about modeling are meeting all different kinds of people, traveling to different and interesting places all over the world -- each with its own culture and lifestyle. The fashion and the constant action in and around this busy world is fascinating.

What do you like least about modeling?

Ram: The least thing I like about it is that sometimes it can become too much. Too many hours, too much waiting, too much traveling. But then, I just take a deep breath and get by.

What was your favorite shoot to work on? Why is it your favorite?

Ram: I think the shoots I did in Japan were absolutely amazing and are by far my favorites. I felt that being there was a privilege -- a very special experience to me. Meeting and working with the Japanese team in such a beautiful country and its unique cultural milieu and lifestyle. It left its mark on me forever. I'm very lucky to have modeled there.

What's your fitness routine? How often do you work out? What do you do at the gym?

Ram: I do work out every day in the gym, if possible. I have a very strict workout program.

What's your diet like? What are your favorite foods? Do you have to avoid any foods to maintain your body?

Ram: I love to eat good food, healthy things. I don't eat junk food. Eating nourishing, healthy meals is very important to me.

Who are some people you'd like to work with in the industry that you haven't yet?

Ram: If I could choose? I really don't know. What I do know is that I'd go along with anyone who would have me.