4. Doutzen Kroes

5. Miranda Kerr

6. Jessica Perez

7. Nina Agdal

8. Clara Alonso

9. Michea Crawford

10. Alessandra Ambrosio

Still love

Barbara Palvin, Monika Jagaciak, Isabeli Fontana, Giselee Bundchen, Izabe Goulart, Irina Shayk, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton ...

She is still one of my fav people on earth but she said herself that she's done with modeling ... Im not even sure if she's going to do SI again (going to ask her once the shoots star again), she decided to go 100% with acting & i only do models, im too lazy to add actresses/singers/etc ... But i still love her!

:clap: Nice work, don! And especially excellent work, Pretty! (Because it seems that no one else thought yours was extra special, so I will. :hehe:)

post-36965-0-1446023956-8243_thumb.gif

01. GiGi Paris

02. Alissa Geraghty

03. Jacquelyn Jablonski

04. Amanda Norgaard

05. Rasa Zukauskaite

06. Mirte Maas

07. Bregje Heinen

08. Constance Jablonski

09. Alejandra Alonso

10. Sarah Stephens

More Love

Tati Cotliar | Keke Lindgard | Toni Garrn | Sam Basalari | Marike le Roux

Simona Andrejic | Karlina Kaune | Valerie van der Graaf | Georgia May Jagger

She is still one of my fav people on earth but she said herself that she's done with modeling ... Im not even sure if she's going to do SI again (going to ask her once the shoots star again), she decided to go 100% with acting & i only do models, im too lazy to add actresses/singers/etc ... But i still love her!

I totally understand, I'm the same with Josie and Petra. Both of them are pretty much done with modeling and are onto bigger and better things (gotta have something to fall back on after modeling). I hope Brooklyn's career takes off so we get to see more of her. :blush:

Im sure we'll see more of Brooklyn, she was surprinsingly good in her first movie, i was sure she was going to act for 2 seconds & i was surprised to see that she was there in the whole movie ... She has Battleship coming out next summer which is sure to be a summer hit & im hoping that helps her, she seems to be a smart girl so im sure she will make the right choices for her career :hehe:

& if it fails, she can always go back to smile & look hot in her panties/bikinis :laugh: She's only 24 after all!

baby, that is a hella great top 10 :yes: well done :heart:

Thanks so much, Jennks. :hug:

Aw thanks babe :hug: Btw, SMITTEN with yours. Love the use of the name tag, and do my eyes see a little Charlotte! :chicken: Excellent use of the vintage style, I approve (Y)

I approve of your approval. (Y)

And do you mean that little drawing-thing I put in the top-left corner area? If that's what you mean, I didn't ever realize that it kind of looked like Charlotte until you pointed it out. It just came in this collection of PNG's I downloaded from online. :rofl: But, wow, it does kind of look like Charlotte, doesn't it? :|

If that's not what you mean, then, well, yeah...

And LOL, right now, you've basically got beef with every single person on this forum. :rofl:

Im sure we'll see more of Brooklyn, she was surprinsingly good in her first movie, i was sure she was going to act for 2 seconds & i was surprised to see that she was there in the whole movie ... She has Battleship coming out next summer which is sure to be a summer hit & im hoping that helps her, she seems to be a smart girl so im sure she will make the right choices for her career :hehe:

& if it fails, she can always go back to smile & look hot in her panties/bikinis :laugh: She's only 24 after all!

And remember how she feels about you :) ...

post-17304-1308924677_thumb.jpg