Bellazon

Irina Sharipova

Thank you for your help! I know these models are retouched. But if you talk about Alaia, I am quite sure that this is not the same girl. I compared the nose, eyebrows, mouth, eyes, chin, and nothing is the same. Even retouched these aspects are similar. With Alaia, I don't see anything very similar. I'll keep looking, maybe I will find his name one day. ;)

Thank you for your help! I know these models are retouched. But if you talk about Alaia, I am quite sure that this is not the same girl. I compared the nose, eyebrows, mouth, eyes, chin, and nothing is the same. Even retouched these aspects are similar. With Alaia, I don't see anything very similar. I'll keep looking, maybe I will find his name one day. ;)

not true. the only way to tell is the shape of the eye and how far the brow is from the eye. in general, lips are the worst thing to go by 90% of retouchers make the lips fuller. Noses can be smoothed out and chins are slimmed. Thats why so many models can't be identified in the runway section.