Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

BTW-IM V.V.V SHOCKED TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DEAR JEISA SHE STILL GOT A PRETTY FACE AND I STILL LOVE HER!

yeah it was upsetting reading how she was really worried about her career, but i can't notice anything. she looks great as ever in those runway pics :yes: :heart:

they told me it was ok to post this vid link posted by user Chaky on TFS (JC at 0:35 & 7:45):

http://estilo.uol.com.br/ultnot/multi/2008...4023964E4C92326

^how exactly is it pronounced? i assumed it sounded like it looks....jayza?? :idk:

I always thought it was pronounced JeeSa

ooh, i like that better :) it sounds kinda like <jayisa> in this:

you were closer :laugh: Its going to be hard for me to switch to jayisa now though, since I am so used to calling her jeesa

you were closer :laugh: Its going to be hard for me to switch to jayisa now though, since I am so used to calling her jeesa

we'll probably never meet her face to face so i guess we can pronounce it anyway we feel like :D :D oh wait, you're from NY? you never know...;)

haven't been able to confirm it but user Chaky on TFS posted his/her attempted translation to a story as follows:

But the other thing she says is that the reason she's not done much runway this year is because she had an accident at home where she was heating some honey in the microwave and the jug exploded in her face. She had second degree burns and had to stay indoors for ten days straight to minimise the risk of infection. Then she had two months where she couldn't wear make-up. "I lost several jobs," she remembers. But the worst thing was the fear of what would happen with her career. "I was frightened that my face would be permanently marked," she said.