Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

How anyone can dislike Jeisa is beyond me :idk: I hate it when people say she's boring, especially when comparing her to ABB or Ale. Jeisa is NOT boring; she's genuine and sincere!

what?? boring jeisa hell no! for me is more boring ABB they have seen their interviews Grrr, :yuckky: and with jeisa is different she is so genuine, intelligent, a very well-spoken for that reason I love her... there's something about her that simply captures me! :heart:

I wouldn't say well-spoken. Maybe just soft spoken.

What makes you think she's not well spoken? I think she speaks very well. Better than most anyways...besides, while her English isn't 100% grammatically correct, who's to say she isn't well spoken in any of the other 3 or so languages she speaks?

because idont like her in interviews, im fan of her, but in interviews grr idont like how she spoken :ninja: thats all :wave:

Can someone post some pics of Jeisa's mother and two sisters? I've seen pics with her father but none from the other members of her family.

Has anyone found these photos yet?

Yep :D

Jeisa with her sister Jessica

And Jeisa with her family

Wow! Ma and Pa Chiminazzo made some beautiful daughters :heart: You can tell they were made out of love :laugh:

Also, when are these pics dated?

Can someone post some pics of Jeisa's mother and two sisters? I've seen pics with her father but none from the other members of her family.

Has anyone found these photos yet?

Yep :D

Jeisa with her sister Jessica

And Jeisa with her family

Wow! Ma and Pa Chiminazzo made some beautiful daughters :heart: You can tell they were made out of love :laugh:

Also, when are these pics dated?

:laugh: :yes:

I think they are new from the time Jeisa was in Brazil in january.

who's to say she isn't well spoken in any of the other 3 or so languages she speaks?

brazilian, english...and?

Its Portuguese not Brazilian. She also speaks English, German, and Italian.

who's to say she isn't well spoken in any of the other 3 or so languages she speaks?

brazilian, english...and?

Its Portuguese not Brazilian. She also speaks English, German, and Italian.

eh eh eh...

shame on me :whistle: :whistle:

oh...she speaks italian..that sounds good!! it's a pity she didn't come in Italy for Milan Fashion Week...hoping next year

I agree with Null. Also sorry about my last post. Jeisa should not change her personality for somone else. I love her personality and her look. She's intelligent, modest, sincere, and down to earth. Ana BB is pretty but the reason she has never grown on me is because I think she's empty and her personality is just like every other girl. So her looks don't matter to me. I hate all the VS girls that are all over the top. Those girls are so common and boring while Jeisa is unique. Jeisa is mysterious and only empty-headed people can call her boring. If you find annoying kisses and over the top flirting and winking interesting over intelligence and sincerity than you are boring. Jeisa is just great I guess that's what I'm trying to say. She has the looks and the body yet she's not flaunting all that she's got. She's got a better body than Ana, Ale and all of the other big brazilians. She just doesn't get the respect and attention she deserves.

I agree with Null. Also sorry about my last post. Jeisa should not change her personality for somone else. I love her personality and her look. She's intelligent, modest, sincere, and down to earth. Ana BB is pretty but the reason she has never grown on me is because I think she's empty and her personality is just like every other girl. So her looks don't matter to me. I hate all the VS girls that are all over the top. Those girls are so common and boring while Jeisa is unique. Jeisa is mysterious and only empty-headed people can call her boring. If you find annoying kisses and over the top flirting and winking interesting over intelligence and sincerity than you are boring. Jeisa is just great I guess that's what I'm trying to say. She has the looks and the body yet she's not flaunting all that she's got. She's got a better body than Ana, Ale and all of the other big brazilians. She just doesn't get the respect and attention she deserves.

Yeah, I mean Ana, Ale, and the rest of the Angels are all beautiful women but I feel like thats all they have to offer. I like people with some substance to go along with there looks, and Jeisa has that.