Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

How anyone can dislike Jeisa is beyond me :idk: I hate it when people say she's boring, especially when comparing her to ABB or Ale. Jeisa is NOT boring; she's genuine and sincere!

what?? boring jeisa hell no! for me is more boring ABB they have seen their interviews Grrr, :yuckky: and with jeisa is different she is so genuine, intelligent, a very well-spoken for that reason I love her... there's something about her that simply captures me! :heart:

How anyone can dislike Jeisa is beyond me :idk: I hate it when people say she's boring, especially when comparing her to ABB or Ale. Jeisa is NOT boring; she's genuine and sincere!

what?? boring jeisa hell no! for me is more boring ABB they have seen their interviews Grrr, :yuckky: and with jeisa is different she is so genuine, intelligent, a very well-spoken for that reason I love her... there's something about her that simply captures me! :heart:

I wouldn't say well-spoken. Maybe just soft spoken.

I wouldn't say well-spoken. Maybe just soft spoken.

What makes you think she's not well spoken? I think she speaks very well. Better than most anyways...besides, while her English isn't 100% grammatically correct, who's to say she isn't well spoken in any of the other 3 or so languages she speaks?