Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

I got some of the pictures in Untagged LQ from the magazine, i only got the girls i like but if anyone wants the pictures of the other girls just let me know & I'll get them

OH please, if you have some pics of Genevieve Morton, i will be very happy :)

THANKS ;)

Really happy for Kate but I'm not a fan of the cover!!!

The bikini bottom looks absolutely ridiculous... like it's photoshopped into nothing. She looks super orange and posed. I just think they could've done it a bit more naturally. She really is a natural beauty but this cover doesn't capture that. I feel like MJ Day just sees "sex" when it comes to Upton and that's how she sells her. They could've made a much better cover......JMO :)

I totally agree and could not have said it better myself.

I have gripes about this issue, but putting Michelle Vawer in fire-engine red bikinis is not one of them. Red on a darker-skinned brunette is always a knock-out:

post-20341-1329753526_thumb.jpg

She looks a little Indian (as in India) to me.

Crystal Renn is stunning in some photos, but I can't decide if I like her overall:

post-20341-1329753720_thumb.jpg

They're using a lot of red on these girls, that's for sure.

Does ANYBODY has the VH1 special or knows where i can get it!?!?!

Or anybody has all the pics from the webpage to download and/or even the videos???

Please!

last time i downloaded everything with a script by SPARTACUSTheGREAT...but his site is down because of TIME WARNER lol

Untagged low quality? They're small pictures but it's better than the Contoure tag i guess :idk:

No, I mean where do you get them from ?

Gettyimages.com

Oh ok! Can you post Cintia Dicker for me please? :) I couldnt find the link, else could have done that myself.

I bought the magazine and I like the last year more than this year.

the ones I like are:

Alyssa: I prefered her with the dark she looks more mean, but she still look pretty.

Michelle: very pretty girl, reminds me of a girl back then at middle school, she was the prettiest rookie

Cintia: very pretty woman, and sexy too.

Ariel: really pretty woman, and sexy too, one of my favorite.

Kate: very sexy girl, she had better pictures than the one in the cover.

the ones that are okay:

Irina: not a fan of her, but she actually look nice this year, looks so much better than the previous years

Genevieve: she's pretty and sexy but her pictures can be boring which her pictures were more likeable.

Kirby: pretty girl, she's very cute and adorable, and kind of sexy, but she looks boring in some pictures

Chrissy: she's alright, kind of pretty not too pretty, her pictures were alright she look sexy in some of her pictures

Bar: she was alright, she did not impress so much, I expected more from her, her pictures were okay

model that I don't like:

Anne V: this girl need to go away there is nothing pretty about her, I don't get what is so great about her? sorry to her fan but to me there is nothing great about her, I don't find her a bit attractive at all, maybe this is the reason she never gets the cover the girl aint pretty.

Julie Henderson: same as Anne V, what the hell is she still doing with SI she needs to go, she's one of the ugliest model I have ever seen.

Nina Agdal: I don't get it what is so great about her? she is not a bit pretty, she might have a nice body but her face ruin her she look old she is a butterface, well at least she has a nice body,

Adaora: the girl is ugly she just have a nice butt that is all, her face is not pretty

Crystal: wtf? she looks like dude

Jessica Perez: who voted for her? seriously they were so much better model, I would have prefer to see jasmine tookes, tamiris souza freitas, elisandra tomacheski, or catrinel menghia they are so much better looking than jessica perez I don't find anything attractive about jessica, her face is to big.

Jessica Gomes: I am not fan of her, but I admit it she look so much better than last year, but I still don't like her. I would have prefer to seen Jarah Mariano she so much prettier than jessica

Izabel Goulart: She has a nice butt but that is all, the rest of her is not attractive.

Untagged low quality? They're small pictures but it's better than the Contoure tag i guess :idk:

No, I mean where do you get them from ?

Gettyimages.com

Oh ok! Can you post Cintia Dicker for me please? :) I couldnt find the link, else could have done that myself.

All the pictures are here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2815556

I've got the following models: Michelle Vawer, Cintia Dicker, Kate Upton, Nin Agdal, Anne V, Jessica Perez, Izabel Goulart & Irina Shayk + Genevieve Morton

the thing about u said MissLimaVzla about some models do nothing 'major' outside SI , is not true with Jessica Gomes for all that explained VSfan88 BUT absolutely agree with u MissLimaVzla and IluvAdrianaLima about the make a big splash in the american market (like Kate upton did it), Jessica gomes is not popular in the american industry. and thats the important thing

nxs-01.211341.jpg

US Maxim November 2011

Jessica Gomes is pretty popular just askmen

She shouldn't have lost so much weight... on her chest. She was really the only cover competition Kate had but she didn't come close.

Yeah that was her strength being quite curvy while at the same time she is very fit and toned, now she looks more like the other models.

I get the feeling she might have shed the pounds to try to win the cover.

I hope she gets the cover next year, will be good to see a beautiful asian/portuguese model who has a realistic curvy body.

She could have a strong following if she gets the cover, think LINsanity but with a model like Jessica Gomes.