Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Cover is quite boring, but I DO love Kate's photoshoot, I bet they have chosen the wrong photo. I love Irina's photos, very mild, beautiful, sexy - my favorite - like ancient statue. I love Alyssa, with her classy traits & these bright colours she just rocks it. Mmm I love Izabel as well, who else ... May be Nina, Anne, Jessica. Abour Bar - I expected another style! It is cool that she embraces sportsmen but I want shoots like other girls have - bright, colourful & sexy.

Favorites:

- Bar, especially her photoshoot with Nadal, you can see she's much more comfortable with him than with the other two guys, must be because they're friends. Wish she had an 'on location' photoshoot though

- Kate

- Anne V

- Izabel

- Jessica Perez, my Rookie of the Year :heart:

- Nina Agdal

Flops/I was expecting more from:

- Irina Shayk

- Crystal Renn

- Alyssa Miller

Pleasant Surprise:

- Genevieve Morton

- Kirby Griffen

- Michelle Vawer

Didn't care for the others

Overal - Much better than last year but they fucked up everyone's faces with the photoshop. God bless them for not having White again, hope she never returns

I agree with you on this one!!! I also thought it looked as if they made Cintia's hair almost look like a brunette :x ??? Maybe it's just me, but im sooooo sick of seeing her been there seen that NEXT :yuckky:

their photoshop team has gotten significantly worse this year.

This.

wow, this issue is more underwhelming than ever.

This.

I'm sorry, but I'm still fuming that Jessica Perez got the slot that should have gone to Catrinel. Are you telling me you believe it was for the best? Competition or no competition, they really dropped the ball on that one.

And this.

:|

Nina is the only shining light for me.

Another disappointing year for Iza too, although her shoot was better than last year's <_<

Kate Upton

Sport Illustrated swimsuit 2012

INTEGRAL SHOOT

Apalachicola, FLORIDA (Stewart Shining)

aPGVnMqUINsTPpZLQvAAX.jpg AXzEsMnlWSaVrCEAGizvW.jpg FUiiLLbmjJIrWkdukpMuP.jpg

gKNNmafFdcTJUagKrKLdB.jpg hzPrDOsWYmbCGTkCRUdPz.jpg JhTdUQznrhBotfMinXSkf.jpg

KbEaTjPeeqkQempGOaZRi.jpg LtkgtJcZboTeiQBJLhyvO.jpg OspdjGxYDbMJtpUIiwylf.jpg

PAkwkIbcsgEPwCDQAWtNE.jpg sEbdHmlGIRuHgBsLGhLHf.jpg SIxGBwCoFXPxYPmMaannz.jpg

th_230903358_TfOoWGFmbxeXxUuXkGuMh_122_565lo.jpg TrEZjKEvDRpnMRSCsaSgy.jpg unaQGCHPmpihjCFqJnEHq.jpg

yODgEmttvCcLkSXLtmRcq.jpg YvhxnQSkXPKVjqfqUMeSH.jpg YVtJJvUKYFaXugvXmGafH.jpg

YYuGtTZdWhYOlvsMuKsLC.jpg zGKumlzoytHhpgHnEAvRK.jpg th_230951504_ZSOOtwCHdTgkvsaNwOlZM_122_27lo.jpg

Gulf Coast, Australia (Walter Iooss)

AASTCXJwmqDfvWJGDzetb.jpg th_BXnbexAzLvTypmVKAyplz.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-47866-0-1598566498-31762_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="DezRYxkLjjnKNjwLjbGqr.jpg">

DhWRwpgvBALvrCUqzZJlD.jpg EpaBhijFvntwapmuLQfJW.jpg grQeyCJNgxNXnFdviMiFp.jpg

HaNJmBIxzdWtzaUpzQahJ.jpg hIAMClqKWcVMoJeqgSXyG.jpg INzoApdxQlWJLsVxAgenT.jpg

kCvySIgevdifjhDaITGex.jpg kYtPAqsfbmSgBAtnnupzR.jpg LsxmyUTBOvJnFBLeGGXnf.jpg

MBrzizvCePNlrdugwnmGP.jpg mmQaWZdUNtuZsqvBVzkUh.jpg MNurCmwwqQdbJvvxeoicH.jpg

mScgZuXPqgZhxZDlbQYRB.jpg nGOUskTRlmVAxRmunDASo.jpg NSDIGDEoZyGvftKxOnnyf.jpg

nUIRglEkzKSDmLssoNncu.jpg QbwgdIvRNcJlWhwnnHPCr.jpg th_923215368_rLEulyvONlnlFIfwVxRgj_122_250lo.jpg

SgAOobDMiTOrsksVldHtk.jpg uCpUBjJlHivdymDIMiQTx.jpg UqGrQxMQkrvDlVGTCIZQi.jpg

WhcCvCkatlOTTvDqsSVMi.jpg XhixlGRkWaTQlRbhgNFYr.jpg xiwMwTlVSijctoALQeqKJ.jpg

YWNpBwUZTyqJFSQZVnnGd.jpg zQbWgdCQYrJruGdsBDctI.jpg

Sport Illustrated swimsuit 2012 - VIDEO SHOOT (Profile, Australia, Intimate, Gulf Coast and Outtakes)

KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com.jpg KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_1.jpg KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_2.jpg

KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_3.jpg KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_4.jpg KateUptonAustralia_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_5.jpg

KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com.jpg KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_1.jpg KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_2.jpg

th_230365668_KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_3_122_67lo.jpg KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_4.jpg th_923037487_KateUptoninGulfCoast_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_5_122_747lo.jpg

KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com.jpg KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_1.jpg KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_2.jpg

KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_3.jpg KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_4.jpg KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_5.jpg

th_230401878_KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_6_122_249lo.jpg th_230405179_KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_7_122_389lo.jpg KateUptonIntimate_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_8.jpg

KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_1.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_10.jpg

KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_11.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_12.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_13.jpg

KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_14.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_2.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_3.jpg

KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_4.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_5.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_6.jpg

KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_7.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_8.jpg KateUptonOuttakes_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_9.jpg

KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_1.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_10.jpg

th_230474319_KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_3_122_57lo.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_11.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_2.jpg

KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_4.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_5.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_6.jpg

KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_7.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_8.jpg KateUptonProfile_2012SportsIllustratedSwimsuitVideoPlayer_SI.com_9.jpg

[RAR. Kate Upton - Sport Illustrated swimsuit 2012 PACK (Shoot +5 Videos)] http://www.mediafire.com/?828q2jbti4951p9

does anyone else think the level of photoshop on some of this is a travesty? seems like an injustice to the models to me. not that I care for the barbie pictures, but when is SI gonna use some hq pictures instead of those tiny things?