Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

the thing about u said MissLimaVzla about some models do nothing 'major' outside SI , is not true with Jessica Gomes for all that explained VSfan88 BUT absolutely agree with u MissLimaVzla and IluvAdrianaLima about the make a big splash in the american market (like Kate upton did it), Jessica gomes is not popular in the american industry. and thats the important thing

She is known in the hip-hop/R&B community b/c she's in a few music videos and she is also the "Maybach" girl.

I'm excited with most all the girls, with the exception of 2 who I could do without but yay! on Cintia for sure. I saw her in the Gap ads yesterday.....she's so cute! I can't see how Kate Upton can get the cover. I mean, really??? I'm still sure they are pushing wrongly for Chrissy. But, you never know.....whoever has "the shot" that looks the best, I hope, will make it. I hope they use that criteria. But, seems like you do have to be engaged to someone to make the cover or at least be dating very famous.

It's getting close now.

btw, how many years has Julie Henderson been doing this?? :blink: maybe I don't look hard enough but I never see her do anything else. :whistle:

i really dont think this year Kate gets the cover , i mean definitely SI thought of putting Kate on it for sure, she did a super splash last year and being honest she could be next year the covergirl without needing a famous boyfriend , that could happen! . by other hand Christy Teigen i dont think so... this year have to be Anne V .

If it is a music issue, then i am pretty sure Anne V will get it. Esp since Adam Levine is pretty popular right now.

chrissy teigan is engaged to john legend though :laugh: i don't see any reason she would be in the running for the cover though. Especially not over Anne V or even Kate.

^ It did cross my mind she might get it but I doubt it b/c of her low fan base and she is not as well know as some of the other models. They would sell more mags if someone like Anne V. or Kate was on the cover.

pretty much. even Bar would sell more (though I don't put her that high in the running to get it). it all ultimately comes down to who gets them the most money :whistle:

^ It did cross my mind she might get it but I doubt it b/c of her low fan base and she is not as well know as some of the other models. They would sell more mags if someone like Anne V. or Kate was on the cover.

pretty much. even Bar would sell more (though I don't put her that high in the running to get it). it all ultimately comes down to who gets them the most money :whistle:

exactly guys, even if Chrissy was engaged to Obama lol , she dont have lots of fans like Bar , Kate and inclusive Anne V.

exactly guys, even if Chrissy was engaged to Obama lol , she dont have lots of fans like Bar , Kate and inclusive Anne V.

mhm :yes: and that's were I think her doing the VS fashion show might have secured the cover for Anne V. because now she has not only the veteran status for SI but the millions of people who watch VSFS know of her. Even if it's only as that girl Adam Levine kissed/is dating, it helped her publicity a lot.

mhm :yes: and that's were I think her doing the VS fashion show might have secured the cover for Anne V. because now she has not only the veteran status for SI but the millions of people who watch VSFS know of her. Even if it's only as that girl Adam Levine kissed/is dating, it helped her publicity a lot.

yeah Anne was not that popular in the male public like Bar and Kate instantly done it , she worked hard and with those highlights last year i think she is now a lot more popular to get the cover.

Chrissy has twice as many twitter followers as Anne V, though Kate Upton has the most.

That's 'cuz she is obsessed with tweeting and tweets every 15 seconds and it's pretty spicy stuff she tweets. Every once in awhile she asks for followers and she does answer tweets I heard. If they pass over Anne V for her, I'll .......... :ninja:

Seems like Anne V has gotten even better looking lately, too. And, I just don't think Kate is ready for it yet......I really think they do take in consideration the length of time they have been in the mag, at least I hope they do. :wave:

Well Irina has less followers than Christine & that didn't stop them from giving her the cover. Overall i think Anne V is more popular & more familiar to people than Christine

^ But she was dating a renowned athlete. If Kate confirmed she's dating Mark then she would definitely get the cover. Still a chance though. It would be a smart move on SI's part. Considering it is a music-themed issue and it is only Kate's second year, I think Anne V. is the most likely choice.