Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

is there going to be a sobe ad for this year coming like the previously one? if there is does any one know who is it going to be modeling for the sobe ad? I would love to see lyndsy fonseca for the sobe ad she's very pretty and suit best for it.

I really like the Ashley Greene Sobe ads they were really good, hated the one for this year with jessica sorzh how ever you spell her surname.

I think Lyndsy would be perfect, she's sooo nice...other actresses I'm thinking about are Naya Rivera or Phoebe Tonkin, they would be nice too IMO.

it would be nice to see Shay Mitchell doing SoBe too, she's beautiful. I don't like Phoebe Tonkin, and I don't know who is Naya Rivera I need to look her up, is she a singer or actress?

Both, she plays a role in Glee, so she acts and sings, very well IMO.

And I agree about Shay, she's sooo beautiful.

He's not even close, Walter has been on the cover/pictorials for Sports Illustrated 244 times including 11 Swimsuit Edition covers, his last cover was 2010 with Brooklyn Decker. Here are all of his covers for SI http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/top...1/244/index.htm

Bjorn's first shoot for SI was for 2011 & he got the cover, so he's probably going to be back. I think that picture of Alyssa is from 2011 though, he was the photographer in Hawaii

He's not even close, Walter has been on the cover/pictorials for Sports Illustrated 244 times including 11 Swimsuit Edition covers, his last cover was 2010 with Brooklyn Decker. Here are all of his covers for SI http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/top...1/244/index.htm

Bjorn's first shoot for SI was for 2011 & he got the cover, so he's probably going to be back. I think that picture of Alyssa is from 2011 though, he was the photographer in Hawaii

great info thanks :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

I just got word from Brookie, she won't be in the magazine so we can take her out of the run for the cover & that's also another spot for another returning girl from previous years or one extra rookie.

At this point I feel just like in 2009, 2010 & 2011, it's obvious to me that Anne will get the cover & if it goes to someone else I'm going to be really really shocked

I just got word from Brookie, she won't be in the magazine so we can take her out of the run for the cover & that's also another spot for another returning girl from previous years or one extra rookie.

At this point I feel just like in 2009, 2010 & 2011, it's obvious to me that Anne will get the cover & if it goes to someone else I'm going to be really really shocked

true! i think the spot of Brooklyn is going to be the comeback of Bar fo sureee