Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

It's not supposed to be a rookie at all, it could be any model or celebrity ... In fact i think they're doing a Vegas Showgirls thing for 2012 because Angel Porrino tweeted yesterday that she was shooting for SI & i don't see that fitting in any other issue than the Swimsuit Edition

Final day of the sports illustrated shoot w/ @MariahFantasy and 2 other fantasy girls!! So fun to be apart of @Vegas history in the making!

It's not supposed to be a rookie at all, it could be any model or celebrity ... In fact i think they're doing a Vegas Showgirls thing for 2012 because Angel Porrino tweeted yesterday that she was shooting for SI & i don't see that fitting in any other issue than the Swimsuit Edition
Final day of the sports illustrated shoot w/ @MariahFantasy and 2 other fantasy girls!! So fun to be apart of @Vegas history in the making!

ohhh , thank u for clears up :)

Last year the only model who didn't get any preview picture was Cintia, I'm assuming it's because well ... It would be way to obvios it's her, so maybe they're doing the same again with her

As for bodypaint, yuck, there's no way in hell that's a model ... Me does not like :pinch:

Wait whaaaaa, how is that known with the post above?

I hope that isn't the case. Haven't they done body painting with the models for a good number years in a row now?

i know but they didnt show sneak peeks of the models doing BodyPaint, only two models they showed but those im sure that they were Athletes , and now they post that all 2012 Si shoots are over? , soo i dont know am i wrong? i hope so lol

OMG i think there not gonna be BODYPAINT with the models , apparently they only shoot that with Athletes :( guys look!

Or maybe with just that one athlete? :/

edit: didn't see the others - maybe there a few (or just 2)