Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

I think Damaris has a pretty face - she just got thicker including her face got rounder. I also think Jessica White is pretty but she sends out that bitch-vibe and as a guy I don't dig that. I can completely understand why SI loves Chrissy. She, however, sends out that interesting exotic-vibe that exotic models had from the 1970's. You cannot really say what kind of heritage she has. Personally I think she embodies something exotic ... I think about vacation on an island when I see her.

There were no doubts that Kate would return. She had the most exposure from all last year's rookie. I wonder every year how some rookies get so much coverage yet others fall flat.

#3 it's Irina Shayk & blonde girl it's Kate Upton i just noticed the beauty mark in her belly

Wait, i think picture #1 it's Genevieve & then #2 it's Kate but im not 100% sure

love Kate, but god! needs work out , she is becoming a blonde Jessica Gomes lol

you say that like it's a bad thing...? :blink:

nop Jessica is a beauty but not so in shape , and i saw photos of Kate with better shape :)

love Kate, but god! needs work out , she is becoming a blonde Jessica Gomes lol

you say that like it's a bad thing...? :blink:

Yeah seriously lol. I'll take a blonde jessica gomes anyday over those super toned models that are like a dime a dozen..

She wasnt anywhere near thick. I actually thought Kate Upton look better when she wasnt "Toned".

Interesting...

"our models are pushing the limits+being superstars to get the best shots! posing next to cliffs+death speed rapids+wild animals!! CRAZY!"

Twitter

Sounds good, i guess we're getting (finally) something else besides sand

Does anyone have the 2 removed photos--before Twitpic declared them 'forbidden'-- from Janine Berey's twitter day before yesterday (Thursday 13 and Friday 14)? She's the SI assistant and was on the shoot with all blue bikinis with Kate Upton up first, etc. Janine said: 'loving the jewels on model #2' AND 'it's a wrap for model #2--great way to end the day'. Would love to see these photos!