Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

That picture it's from the past photoshoot, MJ is still in NYC according to her twitter ... & im pretty sure it's Ane V because of the belly button, just look at her 2011 pictures

11_anne-v_16.jpg 11_anne-v_11.jpg

This will be her 8th year doing SI

That picture it's from the past photoshoot, MJ is still in NYC according to her twitter ... & im pretty sure it's Ane V because of the belly button, just look at her 2011 pictures

11_anne-v_16.jpg 11_anne-v_11.jpg

This will be her 8th year doing SI

opps sorry :wave: but Mj recently post the pic :blink: that weird

Yup, she's posting pics from the past shoot now ... Which is great because that way we can see more of the models haha but i also can't wait to see new pics from a new shoot so we can start guessing who else will be there haha

Yup, she's posting pics from the past shoot now ... Which is great because that way we can see more of the models haha but i also can't wait to see new pics from a new shoot so we can start guessing who else will be there haha

true :)

Im sure Kate will be back for 2012 but i don't think she shot, they posted pictures of all the models who shot in the first location & none of them looks like Kate :idk:

First model they shot this year, literally went back pages and pages on MJ's twitter

xt8bh.jpg

That's why I think she shot, haha!

Also, if Anne V does not cover this year, I'll be upset. She seriously deserves it.

Im sure Kate will be back for 2012 but i don't think she shot, they posted pictures of all the models who shot in the first location & none of them looks like Kate :idk:

First model they shot this year, literally went back pages and pages on MJ's twitter

xt8bh.jpg

That's why I think she shot, haha!

Also, if Anne V does not cover this year, I'll be upset. She seriously deserves it.

yeah that looks like Kate

oh Esti, the ethereal sex kitten. As much as I love her, it's getting visibly tougher for to keep her body in shape year by year. I prefer her not to appear in SI to looking like last-year-Jessica Gomes and being shot for SI. I love Jessica Gomes but last year she looked very out of shape and I mean, as a model you're not required to have much knowledge - so at least keep your body in shape.

oh Esti, the ethereal sex kitten. As much as I love her, it's getting visibly tougher for to keep her body in shape year by year. I prefer her not to appear in SI to looking like last-year-Jessica Gomes and being shot for SI. I love Jessica Gomes but last year she looked very out of shape and I mean, as a model you're not required to have much knowledge - so at least keep your body in shape.

agreed

• 2 weeks later...