Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

The blonde is the same in all pictures, Model #1 ... But in some pictures her breast look huge compared to the other pics

I think #1 is Esti & #2 maybe Christine Teigen?

I have 4 bikinis in this year's SI Swimsuit 2011 edition but I am not able to see the video/3D links on iPhone or iPad apps. Would anyone be willing to put together the photos of all my suits for me (and any I have missed seeing?) and also check these apps to add them? I need these for promotional use and for my website.

Bikinis 1 and 2:

Julie Henderson in Fiji: coral with printed halter top standing by/hanging from palm tree; also JH, in orange/pink print twirling around in grass skirt;

Bikini 3:

Kate Upton in Philippines: blue/white print with dangling coral--she's standing in water topless holding starfish and also she's stretched out lying on a small boat; also small clip on right hand top corner of page 77 of mag

Suit 4:

Alyssa Miller in Hawaii: Standing in solid neon pink cut-out one-piece with arms up by head

I would be so grateful!

As to 2012, I am guessing the first model #1 is newly voted rookie Jessica Perez but I wondered if Bar had not reappeared?! No idea about model 2, who just arrived.

Any snowy places this time :) ? There's just something about a woman in the snow that makes you want to keep her warm :blush: and make snow angels of course.

For the sake of models' kidneys, I hope they will never have to do any photoshoot in just a bikini, standing in the snow :ninja:

Any snowy places this time :) ? There's just something about a woman in the snow that makes you want to keep her warm :blush: and make snow angels of course.

For the sake of models' kidneys, I hope they will never have to do any photoshoot in just a bikini, standing in the snow :ninja:

They did it in 2005 and 2010

And I think the 2012 cover will be Kate Upton in a red bikini and I predict they'll have Alex Morgan in a little picture on the right. And it will mention Bar Refaeli too, on the right.

• 3 months later...

The first model who shot was Jessica Perez & Izabel Goulart also shot there, the location was Panama ... That according to @IloveSIGirls, & a brazilian site confirmed that Izabel shot SI in Panama

They're shooting again & i think it's Bar Refaeli (yay!) ... Not only it looks a lot like her body&hair but Bar has been talking on twitter about the "secret shoot" she is doing today

yhyah.th.jpgjsaye.th.jpg

Shut up, im praying it's her :laugh: However, why the fck are they shooting in just a boring wall? We're not getting beatufiul&awesome locations for 2012? I'll die if they do the whole thing with the same boring background for all the girls like VS does >.<

• 3 weeks later...