Hair: Blonde

* Models 1

* Modelwire

* Ford Models Europe - Paris

* Next Model Management - Toronto

* Trump Models

Notes:

- Dana is of Polish and Russian ancestry

- She was discovered on the street by model/photographer/booker Frank Begin.

- Her favourite model is Natalia Vodianova

HQ's of the intro pictures:

post-1004-0-1445993762-39846_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1445993762-42034_thumb.jpg

eeewh.jpg45089012.jpg

danadrori.jpg

Model Diary: Dana Drori Spends the Weekend Shooting for Russian ‘Glamour’

By Dana Drori

Model Diary: Dana Drori Spends the Weekend Shooting for Russian ‘Glamour’ Let me start off by saying that I’m still quite a nobody in the fashion world. Yes, I work as a model, but I don’t identify as just that. I worked my ass off in university and graduated with an honor’s degree in English literature, and decided to take a year (or two) off to model full-time, to travel and make money for grad school and other life investments. This past weekend I flew to LA to shoot with Josh Jordan for Russian Glamour. I booked the job Thursday night, flew out Friday evening, and took the redeye back on Saturday. (I’m still feeling guilty about my carbon footprint.) We shot the entire story at the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood, and since we were quite a big team—about 11 or so—we really usurped the place. Poor guests were driven away from the rooftop pool due to our invasion, and others couldn’t walk through the lobby without profuse apology for interrupting our shoot. They didn’t need to apologize: we were the ones interrupting them!

Josh was working with natural light, so we had to shoot as quickly and relentlessly as possible. Since we were two models, one of us was always on standby while the other finished. The story featured the best Spring 2011 pieces from every major design house, including a soft rose Pucci dress embroidered with tiny mirrors and a Chanel short tweed suit with matching boots. My two favorite looks, though, were the long, bright yellow, floral D&G dress and this ensemble from Anne Valerie Hash, which combined tulle and silk in muted earth and sea tones.

Being in LA for the day made me very aware of New York’s ever-looming winter, but I’m happy I didn’t stay for longer. I’m not a big fan of sunburns and automotive transportation. It’s nice to be back in New York, where part of the joy of drinking coffee is warming up one’s hands, and where I can get some great reading done on the subway. Off to do that now, on my way to castings.