Bellazon

EMILY DIDONATO VS CANDICE SWANEPOEL

Didonato ♥

Emily vs Candice   

122 members have voted

1. 1. Both are gorgeous, which of them is the prettiest?

• Emily Didonato
    • Candice Swanepoel

If you had said more appeal I would say Candice since her hips give her more to work with in the body and she can be equally sweet as Emily but can also be very sensual too, but for the face only, I like and dislike the same thing (like eyes and lips, dislike nose and teeth) but I would say Emily for prettier because I like the size and shape of her eyes more, but I voted for Candice already without reading assuming it was overall :ninja: .

If you had said more appeal I would say Candice since her hips give her more to work with in the body and she can be equally sweet as Emily but can also be very sensual too, but for the face only, I like and dislike the same thing (like eyes and lips, dislike nose and teeth) but I would say Emily for prettier because I like the size and shape of her eyes more, but I voted for Candice already without reading assuming it was overall :ninja: .

Emily ALLLLL day long. I like Candice but she looks sickly now. Emily looks healthy and has one of the prettiest faces i've seen. I would have voted for Candice though if she still looked like she did when she first started modeling.