Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

George RR Martin should finish his damn books instead.

7 years since A Dance With Dragons. 7 YEARS!!!

I guess he likes the slow dance.... Anyway, you're gonna wait forever, the old man isn't gonna lay his egg anytime soon. You should start to watch the Expanse! That's one of the best TV Series I've ever watched. Take Julie's advice  :Dinah:

tumblr_oaioj8bZtd1qckzxio1_540.gif

I  wonder if the fat scholar in GOT is an easter egg for the author; one of his character's realizations is that he wants to be a man of action rather than a scholar.

The author probably lost interest in GOT and is more interested in his production company.

10 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Anyway, you're gonna wait forever, the old man isn't gonna lay his egg anytime soon

Oh, I know. I lost all hopes already.

I mean, he might still publish The Winds Of Winter one day but I've already come to terms with him not finishing the saga. After Winds of Winters there'll be still one more book and I don't think he'll ever finish that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So much talking to build the story is boring and I understand what they're doing though. :chicken:

I do like how each arcs are intertwined though, but it takes around 5 or more episodes for something to happen. :laugh:

I hope the Khaleesi arc picks up because you can only issue so many threats and say you are the mother of dragons before it gets boring. :chicken:

I'm almost done with season 2. :chicken:

You are right about the slow build up. I would have to go back and look to see if it happens every season but generally the seasons start slowly for set up, etc. Some seasons, I had to remind myself to be patient.    :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Some unconfirmed things I've heard from a fan:

-Martin no longer works with HBO and the last season has no relation to his vision because he never wrote the final books.

- Martin is releasing a new book-  a prequel to Game of Thrones.   Kind of interesting that he chose to finish this first while not completing the original series for so many years.  It is uncertain if the rest of it will be finished at all!

-