Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, Cult Icon said:

Very interesting. I think I could've guessed who read them or not (except for Tyrion, I would've thought he had read them, but his explanation makes sense and seems to agree with his personality)

23 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Very interesting. I think I could've guessed who read them or not (except for Tyrion, I would've thought he had read them, but his explanation makes sense and seems to agree with his personality)

I can't help but imagine the show actors while I'm listening to the audiobook.  They were perfect.  

It surprised me that Tyrion didn't read them as his performance was so very good.

Book 1 adds a lot of internal thoughts that didn't make it to the show, in particular Eddard Stark.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I can't help but imagine the show actors while I'm listening to the audiobook.  They were perfect.  

It surprised me that Tyrion didn't read them as his performance was so very good.

Book 1 adds a lot of internal thoughts that didn't make it to the show, in particular Eddard Stark.

Yeah, they were all fantastic actors.

Lena Headey was great as Cersei. She seems way gentler in real life though. I remember her in 300 (great movie).

1 minute ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yeah, they were all fantastic actors.

Lena Headey was great as Cersei. She seems way gentler in real life though. I remember her in 300 (great movie).

young lena was gorgeous.  She was gorgeous in 300.  She really has a queenly appearance and voice in film.  beautiful and with a strong, articulate, but still feminine voice.

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

young lena was gorgeous.  She was gorgeous in 300.  She really has a queenly appearance and voice in film.  beautiful and with a strong, articulate, but still feminine voice.

Yeah, absolutely, her voice is a key part of her attractiveness.

On 10/2/2022 at 5:35 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Emilia read it, not surprising :D

Drogo was reading them at the last minute

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Emilia read it, not surprising :D

Drogo was reading them at the last minute

Yep, not surprising.:yes:

Emilia has a great personality, she just seems like a very sweet person. And she's a great actress (like Lena) because her on-screen personality is very different from her real one.

I'm not surprised Momoa read them. I like this actor as well (he was in Stargate Atlantis, do you remember this show?)

13 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yep, not surprising.:yes:

Emilia has a great personality, she just seems like a very sweet person. And she's a great actress (like Lena) because her on-screen personality is very different from her real one.

I'm not surprised Momoa read them. I like this actor as well (he was in Stargate Atlantis, do you remember this show?)

I agree Emily is a sweetheart and very cute, I am attracted to her real life person.  (Not the Dany character, who is monomaniacal) 

Emily said that she read them like they were her bible, and dog-eared/took lots of notes.  

I mean, in the clip Momoa basically said, in a funny way, that the book was way too long for him to read lol.  

No, I didn't see Stargate.  Momoa was a decent Conan, too bad the film wasn't good enough.

• 1 month later...