she was so unhappy today..

:yes: Agreed! 

I’m sad though, that there’s only two eps left. :cry2:

Even grey worm 

Spoiler

is angry!!!

TBH with Sansa

Spoiler

I dislike her character now-she's halfway into a sort of female "littlefinger".  Devoid of joy and cold & selfish.

I like how Tormund , Ghost, and the Wildlings

Spoiler

had a happy ending

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I honestly hope the spoilers are not true, sounds like a lame as fuck ending.

Also and this is not a spoiler, but this season has been too focused on Jon and I'm not feeling it, what a boring character he is.

Judging by this latest episode the spoilers are true.😐

And I agree about Jon. The only time I was interested in his character was when it was some kind of action or the Night King involved other than that I find the character very bland at least on the show.

I agree that Jon is Bland.  He reminds me of the protagonist from "Kingdom of Heaven".    I think he is arch-typical hero/ "Mary Sue" type of character that is simply a boring good guy that doesn't get killed in situations that he should- which removes a lot of the drama around him.  The type of character that the audience is supposed to relate to and find comfort/sanity in, like the Onion Knight. 

I find the writing in S7-S8 to be blase overall and not fulfilling the buildup of S1-S6, which I loved.  Case in point in one of my favorite characters, Clegane and his interactions with

Spoiler

little bird  Sansa, Beric Dondarian, Thoros,

and Arya.  Pretty underwhelming and without much impact.  Methinks that Cleganebowl will also be a downer.

Also:

Spoiler

Dany was completely destroyed and miserable in this episode and the beheading of her friend was the last straw!!! Props to emilia clarke's acting.

I kind of like the Oathromance bit- even though G.Christie is an amazingly ugly woman she is one of the most decent characters on the show and deserved that much as she only brought the best in Jaime.  Nevertheless seeing her take off her clothes and romance Jaime was disturbing :rofl: I think that Jaime is leaving to join Cersei, of course and won't become his "bad" side again.  I think he wants to fight his bad side in some way.  

Bronn comes across as a massive, greedy prick in this episode although it was nice that he didn't kill either Tyrion or Jaime.

Pirate bad-boy Euron is still a poor quality character.  I guess he's supposed to be a stand-in for bad-boy Jaime.

this scene!

y4mraizyzhw21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=79487980e4e47528848e445ccb3f85c784056c54

The spoiler clues

Spoiler

make sense in a way- but it's such a bitter and ugly ending.  There is no silver lining, evolution/transition, or moral message.  It's not bittersweet at all- which was what the showrunners promised.  It is just sad and destructive. It looks like the spoiler takes place in ep5 unless the conflict is actually 2 episodes long.

In a way I hope that the spoiler is not correct.  I looked further and found that the same group correctly leaked the events of episode 3 many months ago!

I'm hoping the rest of spoilers won't be true, apparently the leak was Episode 4 and the rest is made up shit, so I have my fingers crossed the rest of the spoilers are not correct but based on where Ep. 04 left, I can see them all being true.

That being said, I won't be reading any more spoilers, it kind of ruined the episode for me yesterday knowing everything already :rofl: I didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do.

I was thinking about the motives/relationship between Cersei/Euron/and Jaime and it seems to me that Cersei's only love is her children and she loves them largely in their capacity to continue her bloodline.   There is a scene where Cersei maintains to Tywin that she is the child that is most dedicated to preserving the Lannister name.

The key game-changer in all of this is the assassination hit she made for Jaime/Tyrion.  If she truly loved her brother she would not send someone to kill him.  The other clue is her behavior with Euron, which mirror the relationship between her and Jaime before he got his hand chopped off.

This leads me to believe that she also uses her babies to blackmail and control men.  In this respect the children of Jaime were partially created to bind him to her.  I recall the scene where Cersei gets Jaime to have sex with her next to their dead son- that was meant to mean something.

I wonder if she is really pregnant or not since S7 as right now there are no visible signs of a child yet and some time has passed.  It could be a ruse/compliance tactic.  It was certainly used as leverage against Jaime and Tyrion & now Euron.  I recall a scene with Lady Tyrell and Tywin.  Lady Tyrell was talking about how Cersei was getting too old to conceive any more children.

-Jaime's words before 

Spoiler

he leaves Winterfell emphasizes how Cersei got him to do all sorts of terrible things for love and how he's a hateful man.  The hatred is for Cersei and the assassination hit was the final straw.  I think he will go to King's Landing to act on this hate.