Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/3/18528437/game-of-thrones-got-season-8-jon-snow-hero-westeros-daenerys-bad-leadership-dragons

At this point, we’re halfway through the final season of Game of Thrones, and two things have become excessively clear. One, Jon Snow is the protagonist of this show now. Two, Jon Snow sucks.

Where has Jon Snow ever actually succeeded on Game of Thrones?

Both as a leader and as a protagonist, as one of the series’s primary load-bearing characters, Jon is one of the most ineffectual people on the entire show. He fails almost perpetually, blundering his way from one situation to the next until someone — usually a more competent woman, including but not limited to Ygritte, Melisandre, Sansa, Arya, and Daenerys — bails him out of his latest problem. Then he’s rewarded, and the cycle repeats again.

:rofl:

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ Well...

Reveal hidden contents

If he's not dead, it's interesting, because the way they dealt with him was a little bit too quick, and the Deus Ex Machina was questionable.

Spoiler

that's true although an argument against the NK is how there are only 3 episodes left and so much to do.  The battle in ep3 took 2 months to film !

45 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I ran across this while I was looking at the freefolk reddit-  WARNING: PLEASE do not read if you want to watch EP 4-6 fresh.  Frankly it's traumatizing if it's true.

I didn't read it because I don't want it spoiled but I want to come back to check after the show is over to see if it's correct.

8 hours ago, jkjk said:

I didn't read it because I don't want it spoiled but I want to come back to check after the show is over to see if it's correct.

Same!!

Still, if anyone wants to talk about those spoilers, could they not talk about them here anymore? It's just very tempting!

Also, are they good twisty at least :ninja: 

On the spoilers: they got me more excited for the final 3 episodes- even if they are wrong.  

Still, if anyone wants to talk about those spoilers, could they not talk about them here anymore? It's just very tempting!

Not much to talk about really- they are too unspecific

I honestly hope the spoilers are not true, sounds like a lame as fuck ending.

Also and this is not a spoiler, but this season has been too focused on Jon and I'm not feeling it, what a boring character he is.