Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

my main complaint so far (which can be seen in the original trailers) is how DARK everything is so far. Episode 3 is looking to be very dark as well.  While this is in-line with the setting, I find it aesthetically unpleasing to see all the actors talking in the dark.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

my main complaint so far (which can be seen in the original trailers) is how DARK everything is so far. Episode 3 is looking to be very dark as well.  While this is in-line with the setting, I find it aesthetically unpleasing to see all the actors talking in the dark.

Maybe they are trying really hard to remind you it's winter.   :smile:

52 minutes ago, elfstone said:

There are so many gaps in this show. Where the heck did Meera Reed go?

She went home. I have no idea if they plan on bringing her back.

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

My only complaint really

^ from what I know of the Targaryen’s they are raised to be full of themselves and feel that they are entitled to have everything.

Mind you, I do not know the books, just the series and a series of narrated backstory found on you tube. 

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

^ from what I know of the Targaryen’s they are raised to be full of themselves and feel that they are entitled to have everything.

Mind you, I do not know the books, just the series and a series of narrated backstory found on you tube. 

I should hate Cersei too as she's a conniving bitch, but she knows what she is and isn't covert about it.

21 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

O M G !!!

I have to rewatch the ep because my system glitched up halfway in. 

Definitely the most intense and well made action/horror episode!

https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-deaths-battle-of-winterfell-night-king-theon-melisandre-season-8-episode-3/

giphy.gif

The dothraki 

Spoiler

went down too easily, come on!!!:blink:

The last minute

Spoiler

save is a bit cliched'/deus ex machina