Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, jkjk said:

Over a year away from the six-episode season eight.   :mad:

I prefer to wait for a better quality season.

SMH people that complain about the year-long wait but then go on to pick out every single flaw in the show (not directed at you but generally speaking)

^  My post is a little misleading. I want it sooner, but I actually don't mind waiting.

The mad emoticon was more about wishing it was going to be more episodes. (maybe each episode will be a little longer than normal, that would help)

3 hours ago, jkjk said:

^  My post is a little misleading. I want it sooner, but I actually don't mind waiting.

The mad emoticon was more about wishing it was going to be more episodes. (maybe each episode will be a little longer than normal, that would help)

I understand better now. :smile: Im not thrilled either but I'm fine with it if it means better quality.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

so LF isn't dead?  

@gotportugal  @Enrico_sw  @jkjk

Littlefinger was certainly a very interesting character. Unconventional, calculating, cold. Characters like that give originality and life to a story. However, in the long run, he made a few mistakes and lacked certain qualities to really climb up the ladder: he was becoming too obvious (not good for a true bird of prey), he somehow lacks charisma, and, above all, he doesn't have faithful followers (he pays his followers, that cannot last in the long run).

He died. GRR Martin already "resurrected" characters a couple of times... this type of "narrative tricks" becomes a little boring in the end IMHO.