Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

33 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Whenever I watch Game of Thrones, I often sense unintentional sexual tension between Jon and Sansa.   

This is supposed to exist between Cersei and Jaime but it isn't there..

Same!! I think it's more of an actor thing as I feel they have a lot of chemistry while Nikolaj and Lena Headey don't

46 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Same!! I think it's more of an actor thing as I feel they have a lot of chemistry while Nikolaj and Lena Headey don't

yep!  I think it's between the actors themselves.  If someone, with no knowledge of the show, randomly watched parts of these scenes they would wonder if there was a romantic angle.

Nikolaj and Lena are pretty cold throughout the series.  The love-making session in front of the grave didn't ring true at all!

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Whenever I watch Game of Thrones, I often sense unintentional sexual tension between Jon and Sansa.   

This is supposed to exist between Cersei and Jaime but it isn't there..

52 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Maybe you both want Kit and Sophie together and are just projecting?  :smile:

Or not. But really, I understand what you are saying.

^^

I would say that there is more tension between those two actors than Kit and the redhead character (IRL they became an item).  With Sophie and Kit, it's the somber way they are talking to each other and also the body language/ eye contact.  There's this impression that they are suppressing feelings.  

Jaime and Cersei aren't really suppressing much and they are quite cold in their scenes.

31 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^^

I would say that there is more tension between those two actors than Kit and the redhead character (IRL they became an item).  With Sophie and Kit, it's the somber way they are talking to each other and also the body language/ eye contact.  There's this impression that they are suppressing feelings.  

Jaime and Cersei aren't really suppressing much and they are quite cold in their scenes.

+1

I'm just hopeful for the many reunions we'll have, there's so much potential, Arya+her wolf, Arya+Sansa, Arya+Jon, Tyrion+Sansa, Tyrion+Jon, Cersei+Tyrion, Brienne+The Hound, The Hound+ Sansa, LF+Varys, Sansa+Olenna, Bran+Jon, Sansa, Arya, Jon+Theon.

8 hours ago, gotportugal said:

+1

I'm just hopeful for the many reunions we'll have, there's so much potential, Arya+her wolf, Arya+Sansa, Arya+Jon, Tyrion+Sansa, Tyrion+Jon, Cersei+Tyrion, Brienne+The Hound, The Hound+ Sansa, LF+Varys, Sansa+Olenna, Bran+Jon, Sansa, Arya, Jon+Theon.

I'm looking forward to anything to do with the Brotherhood and the Hound!    And Theon, Olenna, Cersei.

I enjoyed the hound segment the most.

It's hard for me to rate this episode. It"s like the first couple minutes of several different stories.  There wasn't much action and it was focused on exposition.

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It's hard for me to rate this episode. It"s like the first couple minutes of several different stories.  There wasn't much action and it was focused on exposition.

In some of the GoT seasons, the first episode is all about setting up the season so not enough stuff happens.

I agree about Olenna, she is a fun character.  :smile: