Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

• 2 months later...

So... what do you think of the season finale?

I think, though it wasn't a bad last episode, it could have been much better. But on the other hand, the previous episode was incredible. And considering what comes next in the book, the next season should be a great one.

• 7 months later...

So... what do you think of the season finale?

I think, though it wasn't a bad last episode, it could have been much better. But on the other hand, the previous episode was incredible. And considering what comes next in the book, the next season should be a great one.

I liked the last episode but indeed, the next season will be better without doubt. Certain events of the book should arrive very quickly and the trailer is nice :ddr:

Jon, Daenerys, Arya & Tyrion :wub2: I wait for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having read the books I already knew what was going to happen, but anyway... 

:chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:

Somehow, many deviations from the book recently, I read a book long time ago, maybe I remember something improperly

^ They have changed a lot of thing, specially these last couple of seasons. Some key events though, such as the Red Wedding, and the fight Oberyn and the Mountain are pretty much the same as in the books. But there's been a lot of changes through the story. Probably to make things simpler?

Season 1 was the closest to the book.

I have impression that they put less important thing on the front, and skipped many interesting threads from book. I think they should mix next parts of the book cause it will be quite hard to show the story without many important characters who hasn't appeared in Feast 4 the Crows. The Ninth episode was so far the best in this season.