Bellazon

Amelie Klever
Thumbnail

Sheila

Ah, Amelie's already got a thread, that's great, guys!

I like her sooooo much, I'm just hoping GNTM won't mess up her career ...

I like her also very much and I hope she will find her own way in fashion. See IN article,

it is not always a good start in this business to win at Germanys next Topmodel.

Amelie reminds me a little bit on young Claudia Schiffer, some expressions are like her. :)

She does a great job and she has the most potential. Let us see :wave:

Thanks for the article, Sheila, it was an interesting read!

GNTM is far too commercial for my taste, but of course they want to make as much money out of it as they can. That's understandable. They never had their focus on catwalk and "high fashion". What a pity, they had very promissing girls among their casts.

In my opinion Amelie has great potential to do both commercial and editorial for she's very versatile. And her walk is really really good too.

WOW Great thanks, I love the picture with the bees! But from jury

she was critized yesterday for this picture. Heidi told her that

she left no impression by this shooting, and Robert Altmann

will not remember her... she has to work harder at her expression. :(

On sunday at Program Pro 7, you can see the semi final.

I think Amelie will go in the final round! She does a great job.

But I don´t know, if she will win. German press says that Rebecca

will win. But I think this would be also a good position for Amelie to win not

the Title! Think so she would have better chances in international

fashion szene, without this title... I think she will go her own way. I hope

so. She is the best model ever at GNTM. Press the buttons that we see

many nice things of her in future. :laugh:

Interview: Erstes Laufstegtraining in der Küche

Das Interview führte Anna Busch

Amelie Klever aus Hilden übt seit Jahren das Laufen mit Highheels – jetzt will sie „Germany’s next Topmodel“ werden.

Anzeige

Hilden. Amelie Klever ist Kandidatin der aktuellen „Germany’s next Topmodel“-Staffel. Sie hat es unter die letzten Sechs geschafft und wird mit gerade einmal 16 Jahren als Favoritin gehandelt.

Stimmt es, dass Sie sich seit der ersten Sendung 2006 auf eine Teilnahme vorbereiten?

interview

Großbild N.N.

Klever: Ja, damals war ich elf Jahre alt. Ich habe mir die Stöckelschuhe meiner Mama geschnappt und bin zu Hause in der Küche auf und ab gegangen – mein persönliches Laufstegtraining. Leider durfte ich mich ja erst mit 16 bewerben.

War Ihre Mutter nicht entsetzt, Ihre Tochter in dem Alter schon auf hohen Hacken zu sehen?

Klever: Sie hat mich von Anfang an unterstützt. Mit zwölf Jahren habe ich sogar die ersten eigenen Highheels bekommen. Allerdings war die Bedingung meiner Eltern, dass ich sie nur zu Hause zum Üben trage. In die Schule durfte ich mit den Absätzen nicht gehen. Auch zu starkes Make-up war tabu.

Was ist das für ein Gefühl, sich selbst jeden Donnerstag im Fernsehen anschauen zu können?

Klever: Ein komisches. Die Sendung ist mittlerweile abgedreht und ich gucke die Folgen gemeinsam mit meinen Freundinnen. Mich wundert jedes Mal, wie wenig nur in der Sendung gezeigt wird und wie viele Stunden wir für die paar Minuten drehen mussten.

Person

Sendung

Amelie Klever ist am 26. Juni 1994 in Hilden geboren. Dort besucht sie ein Berufskolleg. Amelie hat eine Schwester, die auch modelt, und einen Bruder. Sie ist 1,74 Meter groß. Amelie spielt Basketball und trainiert eine Modern-Dance-Gruppe.

Sie sind viel gereist, waren für Foto- shootings in Amerika, Brasilien und auf den Bahamas. Waren Sie das erste Mal längere Zeit von Ihrer Familie getrennt?

Klever: Ja, ganze drei Monate waren wir unterwegs. Das war schon hart für mich. Ich bin schließlich erst 16 Jahre alt. Aber ich habe jeden Tag mit meiner Familie Kontakt gehabt.

War die Umstellung vom Schulalltag auf das Modelleben schwer?

Klever: Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass die Dreharbeiten so anstrengend sind. Früher als Zuschauerin habe ich mich immer gefragt ,Warum heulen die Mädels denn so oft?’ Jetzt weiß ich, warum. Man steht unter ständigem Druck, irgendwann brechen die Tränen aus einem heraus.

Sind Sie bis zum Finale am 9. Juni von der Schule freigestellt?

Klever: Ich gehe schon wieder seit Tagen zur Schule. Mein Alltag hat mich wieder.

Wie haben Ihre Mitschüler auf Sie reagiert?

Klever: In den ersten Tagen bin ich ausgequetscht worden und sollte erzählen, wie es hinter den Kulissen abläuft. Ich wurde auch gefragt, wer ins Finale kommt. Mittlerweile bin ich wieder eine ganz normale Schülerin.

Können Sie denn unerkannt durch Ihre Heimatstadt Hilden laufen, oder werden Sie an jeder Ecke angesprochen?

Klever: Manche Mädels wollen schon ein Foto mit mir machen oder ein Autogramm haben. Das kann ich vollkommen verstehen. Bei Kandidatinnen aus vergangenen Staffeln hätte ich das genauso gemacht.

Wie geht es nach „Germany’s next Topmodel“ weiter?

Klever: Mein Traum ist das Modeln. Das wird so bleiben. Ich möchte auf jeden Fall die Schule beenden und mein Abitur machen.

post-23068-1307173343_thumb.jpg

Congrats to Amelie! :clap:

I don't think Rebecca will win, they just have to choose Jana - she got so many jobs! And Amelie will be better off without the title for sure ...

Sheila-dear, the photographer of the Bees-Shooting was Robert Erdmann, Mr Altmann was a director and producer (may he rest in peace). This was a pretty spectacular shooting, my respect to the girls. I don't know if I could've stayed that calm ...!

Congrats to Amelie! :clap:

I don't think Rebecca will win, they just have to choose Jana - she got so many jobs! And Amelie will be better off without the title for sure ...

Sheila-dear, the photographer of the Bees-Shooting was Robert Erdmann, Mr Altmann was a director and producer (may he rest in peace). This was a pretty spectacular shooting, my respect to the girls. I don't know if I could've stayed that calm ...!

yes sure dear, I was wrong with the name, don´t know why Altmann was in my thoughts... :( yes it was a hard shooting I think also.

The Cosmo shooting was not so good for Amelie, but they shooted with her in another dress a second time. This remembers me on

last seasons, where also Barbara got a second dress and I think also Alizar...?

Let us wait. Yes possible it would be better for her not to win. I also think they choose Jana, she is older and more commercial. I think this

matches better to their management. But at all I would love to see her at Cosmopolitan. They have such great covers. Mostly this was the most famous

cover the other girls did in her career. And than? Let us press the buttons that Amelie has a chance international but the next point is , she is only 1,74 m.

The must for catwalk is 1,75 m, and most of the girls are around 1,80 m which walk for high fashion designers.

bye Sheila :wave:

Oh, the color is too light for her in my opinion, but they always need a "real" blonde in the final, don't they :cain:

yes, possible they think it is time for a real blonde. But Jana is also blonde. Think this time a blonde will win. Jana or Amelie.

Let us see. The last GNTM winners were all dark or red haired, only 2006, Lena Gercke was a real blonde, not coloured.