Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

I can't ever decide. I'm always changing my mind...LOL! All women are beautiful in some way!

You are right, looking at each one seperately you would think in that moment she is absolutely the most beautiful woman ever, till you take a look at the next super beautiful woman!!

I love all of them, but if I have to say who my absolute queen is.... it Manuela Arcuri, one of the hottest most beautiful Italian divas!!

Next time I will tell you who are other most beautiful women ever :) !!

post-2833-1136379936_thumb.jpg

im now gonna respond to my own question iam undecided between two women they at first appear to be different but when u look closely they are more similar than you think I say Grace Kelly the 1950's actress who became princess of monaco technically even scientist say her facial structure is as close to perfect as it gets if you ever waytch rear window you will know why. The other one is Aaliyah dana Haughton known to most as Aaliyah very exotic mysterious beauty starred in Romeo Must Die and was a famous R&b singer the video We nEED a Resolution shows her true beauty.

im now gonna respond to my own question iam undecided between two women they at first appear to be different but when u look closely they are more similar than you think I say Grace Kelly the 1950's actress who became princess of monaco technically even scientist say her facial structure is as close to perfect as it gets if you ever waytch rear window you will know why. The other one is Aaliyah dana Haughton known to most as Aaliyah very exotic mysterious beauty starred in Romeo Must Die and was a famous R&b singer the video We nEED a Resolution shows her true beauty.

post-2556-1136401754_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1136401924_thumb.jpg

for me beauty is a science and i think its mathematical the distance between features the shape and size so far this board has posted a few UNCOVENTIONAL beauties but im glad to hear everyones input.

Maybe you could post your favourite, then..?

my posrt is coming along nicely someone asked why i didnt post my favorites i just waan respond and say i did grace kelly is the black nd white pic and aaliyah is the in blue. So far i must say i share my taste with suzuki chris i dont know paulina but she is an ethereal beauty can you post links?? more pics?

I think the most beautiful woman ever, is a woman that will be for ever beautiful in our minds because she never faded. She's been an icon for all generations of women.

My most beautiful woman ever is Marilyn Monroe.

marilynmonroe011if.th.jpg marilynmonroe023mg.th.jpg marilynmonroe037bl.th.jpg marilynmonroe041yv.th.jpg marilynmonroe054ug.th.jpg