Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

I have four women that convey that spot.... (in no order specifacally)

7cx3.jpg

Leatitia Casta (no make required...natural beauty truly angelic. :angel:)

51mn7.jpg

Claudia Schiffer(she is still stunning as her younger years :wub2:)

tava001882dk.jpg

Fernanda Tavares (the brunette beauty used to be my favorite model and forever be my number one with Gisele :heart:.)

dfrd4.jpg

Carolyn Murphy (her eyes are so beautiful, features so regal she is super gorgeous.)

Petra Nemcova is a good choice and so is my love Alessandra but the one I would select for my all-time favorite beauty is Monica Bellucci. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of her that I haven't said WOW!

1st:

post-90-0-1446181700-43893_thumb.jpgth_63356_monicabellucci051_122_837lo.jpgpost-90-0-1446181700-4506_thumb.jpg

close 2nd and 3rd:

post-90-0-1446181700-45629_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-1446181700-46165_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So many beautiful women listed in this thread, and a few with very unique and striking features which clearly are eye-catching. If I had to choose women who I think would be UNIVERSALLY thought of as beautiful, I would say in no particular order: Grace Kelly, Sophia Loren, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, Laeticia Casta, Daniela Pestova, Christy Turlington, Yamila Diaz Rahi. Grace, Audrey, Christy and Daniela have AMAZING symmetry and proportion. Sophia, Laeticia and Yamila have a sultryness and captivate with their eyes and lips.

Well coming from England I find foreign girls far more attractive. There just seems to be much more about them and I love girls with tanned skin and dark hair so of course I have to go with Adriana and Ana

post-16573-1185837559_thumb.jpgpost-16573-1185839147_thumb.jpg post-16573-1185837801_thumb.jpgpost-16573-1185838097_thumb.jpg

But if I were to go for someone home-grown, well then I don't think you cna get anything much better than Liz Hurley. Attractive, well bred, well spoken and perfect marriage material.

post-16573-1185838555_thumb.jpgpost-16573-1185839130_thumb.jpg

Why is that, technically speaking both of use are going to hell already.

What for? :idk:

hmm I never saw this before <_< sorry hervy

:sleep: I take it you never read the bible, apparently I am a blasphemer for my homosexual tendencies, I read signs all the time when I go to a certain city in Georgia, "I will burn."

Anyways the whole God thing aside, I do not think there is just one so I won't name any.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the most beautiful woman ever, is a woman that will be for ever beautiful in our minds because she never faded. She's been an icon for all generations of women.

My most beautiful woman ever is Marilyn Monroe.

marilynmonroe011if.th.jpg marilynmonroe023mg.th.jpg marilynmonroe037bl.th.jpg marilynmonroe041yv.th.jpg marilynmonroe054ug.th.jpg

I agree. Marilyn Monroe is the most beautiful woman ever in my eyes as well.

Anna Beatriz Barros is my second choice though. Just purely for her exotic appeal.

I think the most beautiful woman ever, is a woman that will be for ever beautiful in our minds because she never faded. She's been an icon for all generations of women.

My most beautiful woman ever is Marilyn Monroe.

marilynmonroe011if.th.jpg marilynmonroe023mg.th.jpg marilynmonroe037bl.th.jpg marilynmonroe041yv.th.jpg marilynmonroe054ug.th.jpg

I agree. Marilyn Monroe is the most beautiful woman ever in my eyes as well.

Anna Beatriz Barros is my second choice though. Just purely for her exotic appeal.

lol you spelt her name wrong, its Ana :p Yeah Ana is my No.1 too then Bruna Tenorio and Cintia Dicker :blush: :blush: :blush: