Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

ADriana for sure....its the combo of face and body that just boggles my mind. I love her teeth...eventhough their not straight they are not like all jacked up. It makes her so cute.

and no one is going to agree with me but Naomi Campbell....her skin, her legs, her big booty....that face is so cymmetrical and exotic. I dont care what her personality is like ....she is a chocolate godess,

also Adriana Karembeu.....she is stunning. Like a total godess and was in med school.

ADriana for sure....its the combo of face and body that just boggles my mind. I love her teeth...eventhough their not straight they are not like all jacked up. It makes her so cute.

and no one is going to agree with me but Naomi Campbell....her skin, her legs, her big booty....that face is so cymmetrical and exotic. I dont care what her personality is like ....she is a chocolate godess,

also Adriana Karembeu.....she is stunning. Like a total godess and was in med school.

I agree with Naomi!

• 4 weeks later...

alessandra (as you can probly tell by the avatar and sig), i think shes physically perfect

i know a lot of people like adriana but i dont like her face that much (no one should take that personally), so thats why alessandra wins for me

alessandra (as you can probly tell by the avatar and sig), i think shes physically perfect

i know a lot of people like adriana but i dont like her face that much (no one should take that personally), so thats why alessandra wins for me

Same here. Alessandra. Not her fans (anymore), but we just can't deny it.

• 1 month later...