Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

truley, a beautiful person is not judged by only their looks. if you know the person and know that they have a good heart, then that's what makes them beautiful.

Thats all great and dandy but we're talking about models....we don't know them personaly so we are speaking about their looks.

truley, a beautiful person is not judged by only their looks. if you know the person and know that they have a good heart, then that's what makes them beautiful.

Thats all great and dandy but we're talking about models....we don't know them personaly so we are speaking about their looks.

quite the contrary. you can probably tell how a model's personality is by looking at pics or videos. even you know that. werent you the one who judged adriana in tne adriana and ana thread about her being a bit "uninterested" in the pictures? dont give me all that "oh that's so great and dandy" becuase you know it doesnt take meeting a person to know that they have class. like gisele, you can tell she's full of spunk, she's loud and wild and just outgoing. same with heidi. and ana you can tell she's quiet, calm, peaceful but to the people she knows she's probably a motormouth (as she had said before in an interveiw)

Me and best friend argue all the time whether Ana or Aless are more beautiful. She finds Aless absolutely gorgeous while I worship the ground Ana walks on (that was kidding of course).

I find it hard to accept other's views sometimes, I should work on it.

Same here, I can't begin to comprehend why anyone would find Alessandra or Izabel beautiful... it sickens me, but I try not to offend because I hate it when people say bad things about Adriana. Gotta be fair.

Hmm..I think there is a big difference in finding someone attractive and thinking they are beautiful. You can be attracted to someone but not think they are beautiful at all. Ana is someone who is hands down "beautiful" any darn way you look at it. Alessandra, I've ranted about her almost man face but yet I find her attractive. :p (Don't laugh at me) She is definately not beautiful, but I find her attractive in her bubbly personality and how she dresses. Izabel is prolly my biggest enigma. I don't think she's facially beautiful, but she seems so funny and down to earth in her interviews that I can't help being totally attracted to her. In fact, I'm at the point where I'm kinda stalking her. :o Go figure.

quite the contrary. you can probably tell how a model's personality is by looking at pics or videos. even you know that. werent you the one who judged adriana in tne adriana and ana thread about her being a bit "uninterested" in the pictures? dont give me all that "oh that's so great and dandy" becuase you know it doesnt take meeting a person to know that they have class. like gisele, you can tell she's full of spunk, she's loud and wild and just outgoing. same with heidi. and ana you can tell she's quiet, calm, peaceful but to the people she knows she's probably a motormouth (as she had said before in an interveiw)

this is what i think of this. okay, if you where talking about people truly truly goddamn know then you judge by what's inside, because in truth that's what really counts. models, however, are judged differently because it is their faces and bodies that are judged in the world. that is their job, that is what they do! and you can't tell by pictures! for example a truly talented model can change the way she looks in anything, she can look sad, happy, lustful, childish, whatever she or the photographer deem fit for the shot. in video's she could be modeling too, or perhaps even 'acting' a bit, that is their trade and they are free to empliment it any time if they choose. so you can't tell who they truly truly are until you've had a heart to heart conversation with them or met them for a while! you can't, it's down right impossible. what you'll be getting other wise is what they want you to think.

btw....ana is anything but calm. take a look at her candids, she's beyond wild!

another memo, i'm that friend that AnaBBarrosFan was talking about.

GO ALESS!

this is what i think of this. okay, if you where talking about people truly truly goddamn know then you judge by what's inside, because in truth that's what really counts. models, however, are judged differently because it is their faces and bodies that are judged in the world. that is their job, that is what they do! and you can't tell by pictures! for example a truly talented model can change the way she looks in anything, she can look sad, happy, lustful, childish, whatever she or the photographer deem fit for the shot. in video's she could be modeling too, or perhaps even 'acting' a bit, that is their trade and they are free to empliment it any time if they choose. so you can't tell who they truly truly are until you've had a heart to heart conversation with them or met them for a while! you can't, it's down right impossible. what you'll be getting other wise is what they want you to think.

GO ALESS!

first of all, when one of the members told me he met ana, he said she was calm but talkative and really energetic. note the word "CALM" it doesnt mean she's not energetic or anything, just well postured and quiet when needed to be. second, i couldnt give a fuck if you were anabbarrosfan's friend or not, this is a forum and i dont pay attention to those kinds of things. for crying out loud i only had made a little comment that wasnt even near reffering to her or anyone else, just speaking my mind and ms. little "something crawled up her @$$" came up here and acted all snobby. now i was nice enough to just reply with a civil reply. but if i do that, now i'm going to get her friend nagging at me and getting into the conversation EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER (note your only coming in here to defend your friend) and now i have to reply again. look, we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's not bullshit either, you just have to look hard. you dont really have to know the person, come on, ask any of the members who had actually met the models for a split second. they probably got a very good/bad vibe from any of them (depending on each model) and would probably love to tell it.

third of all, when i said pictures i meant CANDIDS! you can tell how the person is by their smile (if they have a fake one, most likely taht model will be a pain) but if htey look really happy and just having a blast, then well you think "she's looks so nice and very happy". of course i'm not talkinga botu their actual work pictures, becuase it is there for selling and only to sell products or whatever. if you say hi to a person, and if they reply with a really nice "hi! hello how are you?" or if they reply with a "oh..hi" then obviously your going to be able to tell how that person is in personality wise. same thing with models (after all they ARE human) you just treat them like any other person. like for example when i made the first comment saying that beauty is deep within (wasnt even really reffering to models to begin with mind you) and then your little friend came in and just acted so outright rude with the "yeah that's great and dandy and all but blah blah blah blah blah" well i'm ovbiously going to tell that she's a bit uptight and stubborn and snobby to my perspective and has too much pride in some things such as arguements and so on. but then again so am i :) i'm lot's of things if you want to put it as any way you want to. and you little miss weirdfan, i think your just here to defend your friend. well no problem, show's what a great friend you are, but also shows what a nosey person you are.

GO ALESS!

first of all, when one of the members told me he met ana, he said she was calm but talkative and really energetic. note the word "CALM" it doesnt mean she's not energetic or anything, just well postured and quiet when needed to be. second, i couldnt give a fuck if you were anabbarrosfan's friend or not, this is a forum and i dont pay attention to those kinds of things. for crying out loud i only had made a little comment that wasnt even near reffering to her or anyone else, just speaking my mind and ms. little "something crawled up her @$$" came up here and acted all snobby. now i was nice enough to just reply with a civil reply. but if i do that, now i'm going to get her friend nagging at me and getting into the conversation EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER (note your only coming in here to defend your friend) and now i have to reply again. look, we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's not bullshit either, you just have to look hard. you dont really have to know the person, come on, ask any of the members who had actually met the models for a split second. they probably got a very good/bad vibe from any of them (depending on each model) and would probably love to tell it.

third of all, when i said pictures i meant CANDIDS! you can tell how the person is by their smile (if they have a fake one, most likely taht model will be a pain) but if htey look really happy and just having a blast, then well you think "she's looks so nice and very happy". of course i'm not talkinga botu their actual work pictures, becuase it is there for selling and only to sell products or whatever. if you say hi to a person, and if they reply with a really nice "hi! hello how are you?" or if they reply with a "oh..hi" then obviously your going to be able to tell how that person is in personality wise. same thing with models (after all they ARE human) you just treat them like any other person. like for example when i made the first comment saying that beauty is deep within (wasnt even really reffering to models to begin with mind you) and then your little friend came in and just acted so outright rude with the "yeah that's great and dandy and all but blah blah blah blah blah" well i'm ovbiously going to tell that she's a bit uptight and stubborn and snobby to my perspective and has too much pride in some things such as arguements and so on. but then again so am i :) i'm lot's of things if you want to put it as any way you want to. and you little miss weirdfan, i think your just here to defend your friend. well no problem, show's what a great friend you are, but also shows what a nosey person you are.

I am not about to go on a ranting tirade but i'd like to make it known that i was not acting "snobbish". If it came across that way, my mistake. I do believe that beauty is in the eye beholder but we are talking about models, and they are usualy judged by their looks (which i don't like very much buts that's the business) but it's what this topic (to my understanting) was about. And as for your comment that i bolded. i don't apreciate it. But as u said its ur perspective.

The bottom line is. I made a small comment and you had to blow it into some sort of verbal tug of war. It's not necessary.

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

I am not about to go on a ranting tirade but i'd like to make it known that i was not acting "snobbish". If it came across that way, my mistake. I do believe that beauty is in the eye beholder but we are talking about models, and they are usualy judged by their looks (which i don't like very much buts that's the business) but it's what this topic (to my understanting) was about. And as for your comment that i bolded. i don't apreciate it. But as u said its ur perspective.

The bottom line is. I made a small comment and you had to blow it into some sort of verbal tug of war. It's not necessary.

I turned into some sort of verbal tug of war? well pardon the pun but when some one comes in and starts doing the whole "oh whatever! that's great and dandy" well to me that's something translated like "fuck you, this is what i have to say" so of course i'm going to take it into a "not such a nice way" and reply, though i admit i replied civily on my first reply. but then your friend comes in and goes "well this is what i think blah blah yadda yadda ya" and its like well godamn! who cares! i wasnt even trying to start something in the first place, i wasnt even reffering to anyone, i was merely speaking my mind and just acting very nice and friendly with the community, and then you replied with what i call "snobbish" attitude, and then your friend comes in after i had just explained what i meant. who even asked her to come in and just add to that part? if she would of easily ignored it, i would of never had stated a second reply (sorry if it was a wee bit too harsh btw. but whatever grabs your attention, took you only 3 minutes :) nice timing) but i'll have you know, i did not ask for anyones opinion, you or your friend, my civil (first reply) was only towards you becuase you had come to me, and then your friend comes in when i had not even stated a single word about asking someones elses thoughts on the subject. i merely tried to lay it off in my first reply. so maybe you can tell your friend (whom is watching me type as we speak right now) not to add the fuel to the fire, or i will. again, i apologize for the rudeness, but godamn, cant anyone speak their mind without getting nagged on?

more catherine anyone?

972z09thumb8ym.jpg

think what you will, truly. i don't give a damn. neither am i here to defend eli, just stating my opinion which is what this forum is about, if not for what else? the fact that eli's opinion and mine are alike doesn't mean anything, it just means that we think alike. i just felt the necessity to make my views on this known. so think whatever you wish, it's no more important to me than a fly on the other side of the world.

i dont think there is a woman who is the most beautiful because we only refer to celebrities i can see so many gorgeous girls every day in the street and i think celebrities are overated if we knew them we should not think like that IMO.There are beautiful girls everywhere but if i really had to chose the woman i really like is Monica Bellucci but she 's a celebrity ;) lol well there always will be other models or celebrities who will come and make us forget those we used to like...