Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

i would have to say Kirsten Dunst.

:heart:

I'm surprised at that comment. Yeh, she's a decent actress, but I remember I was :rofl: in the theater when they said in one of the Spiderman films, that she was the most beautiful woman, in reference to Mary Jane character. I was like, "Then why the heck did they cast Kirsten Dunst?!" I'm sorry, I can't even say she's pretty. She's odd looking to me. <_<

i would have to say Kirsten Dunst.

:heart:

I'm surprised at that comment. Yeh, she's a decent actress, but I remember I was :rofl: in the theater when they said in one of the Spiderman films, that she was the most beautiful woman, in reference to Mary Jane character. I was like, "Then why the heck did they cast Kirsten Dunst?!" I'm sorry, I can't even say she's pretty. She's odd looking to me. <_<

I have to agree I actually think she is on the ugly side :laugh:

I understand what you mean completely but what I meant was that even with her imperfections i love her for them. They make her even more beautiful.

And I agree TO THE TEE that is has to do with opinion. Me and best friend argue all the time whether Ana or Aless are more beautiful. She finds Aless absolutely gorgeous while I worship the ground Ana walks on (that was kidding of course).

I find it hard to accept other's views sometimes, I should work on it.

Me and best friend argue all the time whether Ana or Aless are more beautiful. She finds Aless absolutely gorgeous while I worship the ground Ana walks on (that was kidding of course).

I find it hard to accept other's views sometimes, I should work on it.

Same here, I can't begin to comprehend why anyone would find Alessandra or Izabel beautiful... it sickens me, but I try not to offend because I hate it when people say bad things about Adriana. Gotta be fair.