Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Revlon - 4 - cute and explains well

VS - 2

Muhl - 4 - I don't get the appeal of her looks :unsure: , or her lips look like they hurt sometimes at least, but she sure makes up for it with some mysterious charm :blush: . She's like that kindof weird girl from art class when you're in the 6th grade and your friends make fun of you for liking her until they find out you're getting laid first :laugh::ninja: and then you get in a fight because one of them said something about her. But anyway, she can model I guess is maybe why I like her Maybelline ads more than the better looking girls...

Midnight Poison - 4

Revlon-Such a classic face with Cindy, its perky, up beat, 3

VS-well erm, lets ALL lay on HUGE bottles of perfume and make love to the camera, yes lima is in it looks stunning but still 2

Maybelline-nice commerical but her face, kinda throws me off, dont care for her nose 2

Midnight Dior-LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Eva Green is STUNNING, the smoky eyes, divine cleavage, and i love the dress so a 5

Revlon: Simple, straight to the point

Victoria's Secret Fragrance: Um how the hell was the trying to sell perfume? Didn't see a bottle of any kind once so the question stands, how the hell are they selling perfume?

Answer: They aren't

Maybelline: Simple to the point + Kemp

Dior: Not sold in the first 15 secs, 30 still nadda... still waiting to find out what being sold... 50 secs nope still nothing, 60 secs to get to the damn bottle, yay finally. Pretentious piece of...

Revlon: 2

VS: lol Joe, I'm not sure this one should really count. It's not selling a product, just their brand. 4 for what it was

Maybelline: 3. Agree about Kemp Joe :ninja: +1 for the music, -1 for the lips

Dior: 4.5

Revlon- 4.5 - cute && to the point, Cindy looked SO beautiful too.

VS- uhhh, that was beautiful, gorgeous women && amazing lighting however if i saw this commercial & had to guess what they were selling? i would just say lingerie- they didn't show the perfume even at the end?! - 1 (i would give it more cause i liked it but it was a crap commercial as they didn't emphasise on the product)

Maybelline FIT ME- 5 . Probably my least fav advert from all the girls- i prefer Lisalla's && Emily D's but they all have the same concept and everything :) i love the voiceovers and everything- damn,i wish they sold this foundation in the UK!

CD Midnight Poison- 4- love the music- Muse :wub:, the lighting,the dress, Eva's beautiful but -1 for being too long.

Thanks sagi :hug: ! Not a fragrance commercial :pinch: ? Its funny I didn't use it for the other comp assuming it was selling a fragrance :pinch: so is fragrance just symbolic of their sweat or something :idk: ? But anyway, pheno suggested this other one that I put up there that has a fragrance in it :laugh: so if you could just edit your scores accordingly I'd appreciate it :) .