Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Lux Super Rich: 0.6

- o.O Less Asian style ass kicking, more product display, which btw I still have no idea wtf is being sold.

Estee Lauder: 3.6

- Oh harro prease. Only got that high of a score because I'm absolutely obsessive about pomegranates. Seriously put them in front of me and try and take the food away, you'll get bitten.

Covet: 4 :rofl:

- Sums it all up Joe . . . Transvestite Donkey Witch.

Dior: 0.1

- Truly frighting . At one point she looks like she's in the throws of an orgasm. :rofl: Oh hello Bestiality :wave:

Score for Versace advert from previous round- -.- booooring, she is way too into herself- & i hate Zimmermann anyways- 0.5

Luxe Super Rich- Kinda bizarre but Natalie is so gorgeous, i'd love a commercial of her selling anything- 3.5

Estee Lauder Pomergranate- If it wasn't for the fact that it said Estee Lauder i would have thought it was a bottle of juice :lol: but probably cause it wasn't in english, Hilary looks nice in red but meh- 1

Covet- She should not be endorsing Roberry- 0.6

Dior- she has issues- 0.5

Lux Super Rich: 0.6

- o.O Less Asian style ass kicking, more product display, which btw I still have no idea wtf is being sold.

Asian :ermm: ? More like 17th century European style :persuazn: (though I prefer the Asian...) and yeah, it could have passed as a deodorant commercial (and probably should have been since they're working up a sweat) but there's the slow motion hair spin in there to show your hair won't stink after a workout if you use the product I guess.

I'm absolutely obsessive about pomegranates. Seriously put them in front of me and try and take the food away, you'll get bitten.

Me too :blush: .

Covet: 4 :rofl:

- Sums it all up Joe . . . Transvestite Donkey Witch.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Covet- She should not be endorsing Roberry- 0.6

Yeah, I guess since some people learn differently whereas I on the other hand learned that if I try to steal big bottles of perfume the police will get me :unsure: .