Thumbnail

liika

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SAD NEWS!  :cry2:

The Wanted to break up after tour

by Rickey Yaneza

Jan 22, 2014

Boyband The Wanted has decided to take a break from being a boyband for now.

In an announcement, the band said that they will take time to pursue personal endeavors after their tour ends (which has already been cut short as they canceled all their European gigs last December).

How sad. I love The Wanted. But I think they did not get the success that they’d had hoped for in America and Europe to continue performing as one unit.

From The Wanted:

The Wanted are pleased to announce the release of their new video and single ‘Glow In The Dark’ taken from their November release ‘Word of Mouth’. They are very excited to perform ‘Glow In The Dark’ along with their smash singles ‘I Found You’, ‘Chasing The Sun’, and ‘Glad You Came’, amongst others for their fans on their upcoming Word of Mouth Tour.

This tour will be their last for a while as Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Nathan have collectively decided to take time to pursue personal endeavours following the tour’s conclusion. The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour.

post-20251-0-1446085524-28627_thumb.jpg

www.rickey.org

•  

•