Bellazon

Gisele vs Laetitia

Qball

Gisele vs Laetitia  

240 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Gisele Bundchen
    • Laetitia Casta

Gisele because she is the best model and I favour her body type.

Leticia is beautiful but she is a 'babe' (i.e. she can only do sexy and her foray into high fashion was disastrous imo). I also never find her beautiful in her candids , whereas Gi is often beautiful in hers.

As far as brains is concerned, they are both idiots but nobody is asking them to comment on Nietzsche. Well I know I'm not...

As far as brains is concerned, they are both idiots but nobody is asking them to comment on Nietzsche. Well I know I'm not...

whenever I ask them, they just kind of stare at me. maybe I should stop asking in German? or do I have a lipstick smudge??

Laetitia.

If beauty and stupidity are related....... then I wish I were as "stupid" as Laetitia and Gisele are ! :rofl:

But why it's always the same? If somebody is pretty, then she's stupid. Therefore, if a girl is smart, is she undoubtedly ugly ? :o

I am not saying they are stupid because they are stunning, but because it's a fact. All interviews I had seen of them doesnt make me doubt that.

They are many women I find gorgeous and intelligent, such as Angelina Jolie, Anna Mouglalis, Charlotte Rampling, Christy Turlington, etc...

Rhett you're too funny.

• 3 weeks later...

As in all things Laetitia my undying devotion leads me to vote for her.

As to the perceived intelligence of the ladies, keep in mind its easy to sound stupid when you're speaking in other than your native tongue. Laetitia at least only learned english once her modeling career started taking off, in french I'm sure she can express herself more fully.